The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the last time you failed a mission?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I'm curious because it hit me the other night that I can't remember the last time I failed a mission. I'll be the first to admit I'm no god at this game, but I honestly can't think of the last time I really felt challenged. This is not intended to be a rant post. Like I said, I'm just curious. When's the last time you failed a mission (not due to a bug)?

Sortie Rescue on Kuva Fortress. I admit it. I only did the original node once and wasn't really paying attention when I did it. Had no idea what I was doing during the sortie run and panicked, by the time I got to the cells it was too late. Had to run the non sortie version and deconstruct the path I'd rush.

failed because i quit cause idiots spawn Juggernaut in a sortie or cause of a bug? All the time.

Failed because i actually did not complete the mission objective? Probably cause some sort spy mission or nightmare something.

Generally, yeah, in this game you dont really fail missions.

Failed today - Zanuka thought it'd be funny to pay a visit while I was doing a spy mission, forma'ing weapons. Who would've thought a non-potatoed Rakta dagger wouldn't be enough?
Besides getting my daily stalker visit, I get 4-5 syndicate invasions per day as well. It's great.

Also failed an orokin capture mission a week or two ago. The target ran through two rooms and then escaped...

A few days ago i joined an alert lvl 20 capture mission in a PUG 'cause why not, bois started to run after the target, i stood behind to break a few caches...

Minutes goes by...

MISSION FAILED

I was amazed and mesmerized at the same time

Edited by Blacksonfive

1 hour ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

Spy mission...today...lvl 3 joined...shoulda had it on private giphy.gif

I feel your pain, thats why i never run spy/assault with new players or in public. Some times i might take one if he shows promise in the art of stealth-frame.

On topic a couple of weeks ago, but i cant remember what kind of mission it was tbh. I do remember it was for a silly mistake. 

failed a Rescue Sortie on Lua because the imbeciles playing as Lokis weren't backing me up when I opened the door, then they called me an "idiot"? seriously? you have one of the fastest frames in the game and you can't keep up with a Valkyr? today I had a Loki on a Kuva Siphon who kept going down and ended up with New Loka after him. he quit, leaving me to fend off all his Ancients. I made it though, and he lost his Kuva. sucks to be him I guess.

I don't have anything against Loki players, but most Loki's I find are bad, like REALLY bad. sometimes I wonder if the whole "Loki Master Race" thing was just to make them feel better about themselves..

I took a Quick Thinking Ivara to a Laphantis Sortie assassination with energy reduction, solo. Also was surprised I didn't one shot the parts. Damage done to me was enough to OHKO me about 80% of the time. Had to throw specters so Lephantis would open up.
Attempted to solo it again as Titania and won. Boss doesn't know how to hit flying players. Only issues was common infected spawns that shoot at me randomly. (They do that if they can't reach your position).

Nightmare Rescue on HARD. 

The mission was going great until a Grinny got on a turret and shot through the floor knocking down the Rescue Target. Not realizing that the turrets shot through the floor, went to revive the Rescue Target and then got shot....while I was INAROS. 

Stuck in Coffin mode while watching the Target die right in front of my frame with 10 seconds difference between them. Yeah....that sucked Kavat tail.

Stupid shoot through floors turrets. Had no idea they had penetration.