Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

Lots of changes since our 5.4.x update! A new environment, new Warframes, expanded upgrades and more Ninja moves!

***BETA-NOTICE***

Forced respec has been done for all Warframes! Please use the Arsenal screen to redesign your upgrades and Mods from an expanded set!

Additions:

All New Grineer Asteroid Base – explore and battle in a brand new location set!

Frost! A new ice-based Warframe with chilling power!

Nyx! A psychic-based Warframe named by our Design Council!

Wall Running – a new Space Ninja Style mobility option to master!

Zip-lines – take on foes while ziplining across the more open spaces of the Grineer set!

New weapons: Dual Zoren, Akbolto, and Boltor!

Alternate helmet designs available in the Market for several Warframes.

Solar Map has expanded with two new regions: Ceres and Eris.

Two more deadly bosses added, proceed with caution, Tenno!

More enemy types have emerged: Grinder and Infested Charger.

Dynamic Lighting added to Display Options for those with older hardware.

Firewall/NAT detection added to Options to diagnose connectivity/contact issues.

Changes:

Each Warframe now has a custom upgrade tree with more choices and increased specialization! You must respec as a result of this change!

Player will now be teleported back to their previous spot on the ground after jumping into pits.

Warframes now have different starting statistics for key attributes.

Fixes:

Fix for Jackal falling through elevator and not spawning in proper room.

Fixed issue where players were stuck on black screen if mission failed.

Fixed disappearing datamass problems on host crashes.

Fixed extraction ship disappearing when all players were in level-end without completing missions.

UPnP, connectivity and Contact fixes. If you are still having problems run the Network test on the Options screen.

Performance improvements for particle-heavy scenes (fire and ice).

Launcher and Update fixes related to local internet caches and work-offline modes.

Localization:

1209 Chinese updates from AminoaCow, Bayah, Krisstina, sternguard, Tarlafic and The_BBQ

741 French updates from amtrace, Ln_Fridfromedisailleur, NorthernLightT, SlickJoint, xanthony and YnotnA

375 Japenese updates from Gashin, GF5700, lunarian and WhiteNekophus

228 Polish updates from barrakketh, Daroslaw, Flugcojt, iffyJinx, Lorthar, SabreUr, Troold and Wac3

150 Russian updates from Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, Moloxix, n7snk and YTUX

132 Portuguese updates from Azdragoras, BathrobeHero, Goggles, Kokuen and Orphen

123 German updates from Clemonde, Exceed, freakysteo101, Noa3, ScHlAuChi and Tillomatics

109 Spanish updates from SgtSpectre, DeadlyShadow and Rexgad

96 Italian updates from akrennes, Kingdrake, kreel, Maleklum, pascalbrax and Snake3000

77 Korean updates from SpringNote

55 Ukranian updates from EvilAndrew and Jupter87a

Enjoy Update 6, Tenno!

*oos and awes*, New invorments. And here I was just starting to get board trying to find places I'm not suppose to be. :3 And wall running should help me in my quest. Also Yay for ice frame! Hope he looks awesome.

Edit: And he does indeed look awesome. Now where does his BPs drop?

Edited by EclecticDragon

I am so happy to see:

Each Warframe now has a custom upgrade tree with more choices and increased specialization! You must respec as a result of this change!

and

Warframes now have different starting statistics for key attributes.

Proof that the DE team is listening to its players! Such a needed alteration. Awesome work guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I am surprised... not many online games put in as much effort as you guys.

You keep listening to your community like this and you guys have a bright future ahead of you guys.

Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Edited by Ambience

Just checked; Warframes have 55 upgrade nodes with different branches so you can truly have a unique excalibur assuming the rank cap for Warframes is still 30. Ditched radial blind entirely but have more shield and health because of it :)

Edit: I say excalibur because I only have the excalibur. My rhino is building and bought frost and dual axe BP.

Edited by GoGetA135

this is AWESOME still haven't tried it YET but can't wait

Frost! A new ice-based Warframe with chilling power!

Nyx! A psychic-based Warframe named by our Design Council!

there was a suggistion about warframes like those and i had a feeling they will be made