Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

Volt's upgrade tree is messed up.

His Shock and Overload Upgrades all say Shock and Overload and not Shock Boost and Overload Boost after the first upgrades and someone posted it's actually effecting the ability's performance.

what this ninja wall running thing? is it a skill to be learned or does everyone have it atimticly? and if so how do i do it?

Sprint at a wall, press and *hold* jump. Its a bit tricky! Release to catapult off... you can also do melee attacks off of it. There are wall-run shortcuts in a few locations...

Volt's upgrade tree is messed up.

His Shock and Overload Upgrades all say Shock and Overload and not Shock Boost and Overload Boost after the first upgrades and someone posted it's actually effecting the ability's performance.

Pretty sure this is just a UI refresh problem. If you apply the respec and come back the boost shows. The boosts are working.

Hey, Steve, quick bug report. If you have a data mass storage device with more than one Data Mass in it, dying with it resets it to only having one in it. Makes the mission unbeatable. I think (?) this bug was present before but got fixed, it's broken again.

Wall running, backflips, awesome! Seems like you can also just hold "run" instead of jump, which I prefer.

Where are the new maps btw? Earth?

Edit: Found it, Ceres! And no you have to press hold jump to initiate a proper wall run. Run button makes more sense to me, but I suppose holding jump is easier.

Edited by ACRONYNJA