Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

I hope there's some increase of the level cap to, say, 40. :(Also what did you guys do to the Infested? I took a max level Rhino with 500+ shields into an Infested mission and got wrecked. Chargers seem to be doing like 100 damage a hit every hit or something. I didn't mind Infested getting harder, but this is kind of... excessive.

I mean, this basically means a single Charger can kill you in a handful of hits. And there are a lot of Chargers.

I've been ploughing through the new infested planet and they seem as easy as ever. In fact it doesn't seem like the new chargers even attack most of the time, might just be harder to notice the animation, though.

A test to create specialization opportunities...

https://forums.warfr...7529-new-patch/

so you guys have no plans to increase rank cap? i do understand customization but it also makes the Cataylst upgrade feel pointless. with pluto being 35 - 50+ area a rank increase wouldn't hurt because we'd only go up to 45. it shouldn't unbalance the game if the weapons only stay at rank 30. Edited by Kyuzo

Found a couple of things that arent working well, for one on an infestation level my target got placed off the edge of the area i could access and i went to every corner of the level without any way to finish it, and after i got something to kill me so i could forfeit it said my loki warframe leveled but didnt actually show an xp boost on the bar in my arsenal and didnt let me put in a point. other than that this new update is epic :D

Edited by LordDarkwing