Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

DE gave us two new frames and new weapons - unexpected. i'll take take them all please :)

DE gave us new environments - awesome

Then they added wall-running - What!!!??

Then they added new enemy types - Run. (preferably along the walls)

Then i got to Tyl Regar and he had all these oneliners- Nice!

Then, he told me i'd suffer his wrath; saw my id in his comments - just about lost it

When you guys go in, you go hard. Thank you.

I found it rather odd you decided to change the walk speed of the Rhino. Now it's very rare to see it being used to it's full potential because most of the fighting is done by the time it catches up. It's a little annoying and sorta makes it a solo warframe.

Ah, solution to inventory sorting complaints.

Create a few drop down sorters that let you look at specific types of inventory. like the first one being mod type (melee, rifle, pistol(possibly containing 'specific pistols', etc.) the second drop down being rarity scales (i don't actually know them but i'll assume: normal-white, rare-green, epic-blue, (legendary-red should be added :3))

I am buying founder status tomorrow so excited! This game is amazing but not solely because of the concept and the game itself, but because of the DE staff. You guys are amazing. I don't think you realize how far this game will go if you continue of the way you are. You embody exactly what game companies nowadays are missing to truly be GREAT. Your constant concern and adaptations to the players is helping to mold your amazing game into something truly legendary.

I'm still at loss for words to think about how much I enjoy this game compared to the countless thousands I have played, and realizing that this game is still in closed beta o.O not even open beta.. @(*()$ awesome. Thank you for your time DE staff.

Love the patch so far!

I've been talking to my friend saying there has to be an Ice Armor eventually.. and now there is! Also added some more ninja moves like we hoped for also.

My only real complaint is wishing there was a level cap increase so I don't have to pick and chooce so much..but in a way its good.

I am still hoping for buffs to guns like Burston so its not so gimp to use.

Another thing I noticed... Rhino has 150 innate armor, my other armors, Trinity and Volt, have 10 armor...? hmm... I know my Volt is doing quite well going all shield and some lower level shield recharge, feels very strong like pre-nerfed shields... not sure what I am going to do with my other armors now. Trinity has a lot of health nodes in skill tree and they vary in amount given, but only 4 shield nodes to spec into, where as Volt has about 6. Rhino is about same as Trinity but all his health nodes are +50. Guess I will have to play around with builds and gear.

Edited by Alienami

Game update is cool, but what about web site update, add some more lore, information about locations, new warframes, weapon in game description?

Oh and what about some russian restranslation of the site? this promt style translation no good ):

TY

Edited by SweetBread

I LOVE what you did with the bosses! The buildup during the mission, opening cinematic and special arena rooms and stuff :D Really gets the tension and atmosphere up. Also the new grineer asteroid base looks beautiful :D

The buff to Hyena was a little excessive in my opinion though, that missile/bomb just does way too much damage :/

Im loving the new update, but I only see one flaw at the moment. The new skill trees (at least for Loki with the upgrade) has 45 trait slots to chose from, but the warframe level cap is still 30. Will they be increasing the warframe level cap to 45 so that you can get all the traits?

No, the cap will not be increased. You have to think before speccing now.

I had not considered this since my Warframe still has no Orokin Reactor. I guess I will have to respec after getting the Orokin Reactor. Thanks for the heads up!

The change makes sense and it will make for more variety between multiple people running the same Warframes. I guess, depending on the complexity of the builds, it makes having multiple of the same Warframes viable. Now, if only we had other ways to unlock Warframe slots than just Platinum...

I am very much liking this new update. I love how all the different frames seem much more unique than just having different powers. The Charger seems a little bit overpowered at the moment, but it's a new enemy so some balance issues are to be expected. First time I tried the new map I got hopelessly stuck and ended up having to quit the mission because I could not for the life of me figure out how to get past one portion of it, but it's good to have a new environment. Overall, a very good update.