Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

Excalibur's kill count bug still not fixed?

Doesn't seem to be fixed.

I love the new skill trees and I hope the level cap stays as is. I had to skip 3 levels of radial javeline so I could get all levels of slash dash and 11 mod slots. I like having to make difficult choices like that.

The new maps feel totally different and seem much more varied than the ship, I'm liking them even more than I thought I would.

The fact that infested are actually a threat now is great, too. I hope you don't nerf the chargers too much, at least in high level missions. They're the dangerous unit that the infested really needed.

The changes to mod sorting are driving me nuts, though. I'd much rather be able to easily look through my newest ones than have them sorted by value.

Edited by Sealgaire

Just did a quick Bossrun through General Sargas Ruk, as he's the one i test all my low-level weapons on before moving to higher tiers, and as i just got my new Boltor, that was the perfect opportunity to murder him again. Anyway, it was a Grineer ice astroid, and ice astroids look awesome... but the best thing is the new info that Lotus gives you while you approach a boss, adding info while you murder your way through his henchmen.

Dunno if the cutscene is needed that pans around the boss, but it's a nice touch, but what i realy liked was the taunting. He made fun of the specific warframe i used and insulted me personaly with my player name. Of course only by subtitles, cause he speaks the weird moonspeak that most higher-ranked NPCs use.

But i'm fine with that, cause pretty much only low-rank soldiers use plain english, i guess it's a lower-class language in the future, as all signs and displays are also in weird moonspeak. Anyway, just wanted to add to my earlier feedback that i realy like the more flashed out boss fight, even if he's still just a big HP pool (though with bullet magnet ability and the vold shield)

Let's see: I've got two axes, two bolt-pistols, two more suits to build as well as two more bosses two beat a bad stuff out of 'em. Oh, and some mysterious gun with terrific name being built at the moment... Oh, yes, and I can now perform wallruns... This game's gonna buy me out with my guts someday, really...

First of all, Thank you DE, holy crap, THANK YOU. ;A; This update is IMMENSE. All the new additions and fixes are incredible and adds so much more value to this already awesome game! Your dev team must be superhuman or cyborgs, i can't imagine the tight schedule u guys had to adhere to in order to get this live. The only thing i ask for is maybe a level cap increase? Just so the level 30s can continue to get better n kick even more &#!!

I love you guys, DE. You guys are my new favorite developer this year.

things people want change didn't really need much testing and or were noticeable from the start.

plus if more than 1-3 people are crying for a change back then theres something wrong with it.

No,its not. There wasn't a change in beta testing in history of gaming that went without being called bad and people wanting to revert it. By my own estimation through my extensive beta testinge experience, number of people complaining is usually between 5% and 10% of total forum population in normal, well structured communities, with up to 35% in more toxic communities where vocal majority usually consists of self-absorbed people who refuse to acknowledge that they are actually in beta.

Unless percentage of people complaining is absolutely overwhelming, it is definitely not an indication that change is wrong. In fact, the change could be so good that it brought peace to world and cured cancer, and there will still be people that complain about it.

Also, I've never even once seen a major change in system being reverted. Why is that,you ask? Because the amount of complaining drops drastically within week or two after the patch hits (up to month, depending on size of it), after the people have settled in, and most of those previously unsatisfied ones found that they actually like it.

Devs know what they are doing. You owe them at least a benefit of doubt and at least some time interval to see how it actually works, and not yell for reverting it to older version within hours after patch.

Im Fine with the new skill tree's Specialization is awesome. I just wish we had a few (maybe 5 orso that really should be enough to fully specialize) In certain things, I know with 30 pointsi cant gte my Rhino the way i want it to. I'd need 2/3 more points for it to be perfectly specialized. a boss tank.. lol otherwise its killing ability would be weak as i have no other powers in that direction aside from the Charge without boosts

Frost! A new ice-based Warframe with chilling power!

Nyx! A psychic-based Warframe named by our Design Council!

Firstly, thanks for the continued update. I am really enjoying playing this game.

With regards to the new Warframes, awesome! I know you guys are busy hammering out all the beta fixes/enhancements/etc, but it would be awesome if you guys could post some more videos on your YouTube channel -- in particular, "Warframe Spotlight" videos that give some background on the Warframe, an overview of its abilities, and perhaps some general tips and strategies for playing the Warframe.

Thanks for the update.

As a suggestion, please re-design the upgrade tree layout. At the moment power-max, shield max, health max, and powers are spread all over the place. In my opinion, we should have all shield/health upgrades going in one direction, all abilities and power max going in another direction and all mod slots going in yet another direction. Makes it easier to pick and choose what to do.

Awesome update

my only problem is those damn dogs.... They so OP especially when there are over 20 of the damn things all dealing over god knows how much damage and they each take more hits to kill then the standing up rigth enemies, which makes them near impossible to freaking kill x.x