Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6 - "New Stompin’ Grounds"

[DE]Steve

Here's a quick solution to the ammo issue. Make the match detect which ammo pools the player is using (say, pistol and shotgun pools). Then, make them glow a faint yellow when you spent some of the ammo on that pool, and glow bright green/red when your pool is low.

I love the new patch, especially the new warframe specialization, new areas to explore etc etc like everyone else ;)

I have a suggestion though: Respeccing costs are too high atm, it hinders experimentation. I would like to experiment a little, especially because the new layout allows it to skill "wrong" or you wont have enough points to get sth in the end because you miscalculated while leveling a WF. Grinding credits (though easy for players who play a LOT) is no fun and especially for newcomers who do not have the credit amount like me or others. I myself am only trying to get most/all of the mod-slots for all my warframes for now and maybe when i have a huge surplus of credits I will experiment a little around.

Another thing is selling blueprints. I collected the whole rhino set multiple times while farming alloy plates and unfortunately i can only sell those BPs once. Bug or intended?.

I know that DE hacked in the inventory-sort, though not perfect it is a first step into the right direction. looking forward to a more sophisticated sorting menu. Also sorting in the foundry would be nice.

so TLDR:

1. reduce respec costs to encourage skill-tree-experiments :)

2. selling same BP multiple times

3. looking forward to a better inventory sorting function

Edited by Keth

Awesome work (and so fast)!

Devs of the Year for me already ^^

Still, the new Skill-trees are a very nice change but there is no way of maxing them out? I mean level cap is still 30!?

I use Ash and went all the way with the Smoke Screen in combination with a good shield recharge as well as having a total shield capacity of 747 - so no complains there. I can see how the WFs can easily get overpowered but I wouldn't mind it as long as we get harder/higher level enemies. And the thought of maxing out the current Skill-tree is just too sexy to not want it ^^

Please elaborate on that.

I have a suggestion though: Respeccing costs are too high atm, it hinders experimentation. I would like to experiment a little, especially because the new layout allows it to skill "wrong" or you wont have enough points to get sth in the end because you miscalculated while leveling a WF. Grinding credits (though easy for players who play a LOT) is no fun and especially for newcomers who do not have the credit amount like me or others. I myself am only trying to get most/all of the mod-slots for all my warframes for now and maybe when i have a huge surplus of credits I will experiment a little around.

Sell some of your minor mods, grants lots of cash...

In my case I got soo much of them from ginding lower level planets to level up new weapons. And since the mod-management is one of the few downsides of the game (no filter to sort them) keeping your inventory clean has double value.

Edited by BianSeLong

And since the mod-management is one of the few downsides of the game (no filter to sort them) keeping your inventory clean has double value.

This. So much this! I really wish there was better mod/inventory management. The filter and/or sort would be a small step in making it so much better, if only a short-term solution.

Just tryed it for a bit and have to say its pleasing to see such good progress and that the developers actioly listened to the players suggestions ... a bit disapointing that wall-run works from side to side but not up the wall itself unless jumped from a wall, lost a team mate cause of that .... and the change to the charger appearance was a shock to me, but glad that you you made them to a dog like creature, atleast its not just abomnations and zombies ... aside that the increase of charecter skill trees leaves me hoping that the level cap will be increased .... and just want to ask if the helms are able to be crafted not just bought...

I have to admit, these new environments fit like a glove in the Warframe universe and are exactly what the game needed in terms of breaking the repetitiveness. The new enemies offer different challenges and they themselves fit in with the environments. Great job.

I would like to see some sort of guidance when it comes to this new wall running ability, being used to how the game plays up to this point, I can't seem to understand how this system works.

Other than that, all I have to say is congratulations on an amazing update and keep up the good work!

Sorry for double post, but I noticed that the desc. for Akbolto is wrong its like this : Lotus7Language/items/AkimboBoltoDesc.

Also if possible can I get my in-money back for having to pay for mods its not much but at least do this for other players if they have more than one warframe, it is a shame you had to respec but at least it would be good if money wouldnt be spent again for what you had already have on before.

Edited by SloBiscuit

Any chance we could get renders of all the new stuff? At least character wise. The new grineer enemies, the changed charger, frost, nyx and the like? Would be really nice to see them in a nice well lit render.

There really isn't all that much time otherwise :P