Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot! 

Idk why this is necessary?

4 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 

You need to REMOVE nullies, not buff them! Anyone in survival sorties with corpus in them can confirm that they are NOT FUN!

6 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.

Whatever. This wasn't necessary either. But if he remains untouched from now on he's still in a good place.

In an effort to address the issue of people not noticing the movement of The Kuva Fortress, we have made the loop completion time odd rather than a 24 hour cycle. Players who were logging in around the same daily time found that the Kuva Fortress would always be roughly in the same position, and was restricting the variety of Kuva Siphon missions available.

That's a good one, thanks.

But still nothing on the ton of riven RNG.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 

This change can be quite bad in a way. Not that it minds me that they no longer "auto play" for me, but how the maggots can get really far from the origin area and hold enemies far from you when Nidus' 4 is all about staying in the same area. Since they exploded before it wouldn't be a big issue, enemies would either die or survive and start moving again, but if the Maggots doesn't explode they will hold some enemies hostage somewhere in the map which will work against Nidus instead and make it more of a hide and seek game. Plus, casting Virulence to make them explode is useless 99% of the time, as Virulence itself most of the time will kill the enemy, making the maggots AoE useless as it's not big enough to go out of the Virulence area. I understand Nidus being too good, but rather you could've just lowered the Maggots ceiling instead.

Stack Rhythm isn't an issue, if I'm on survival holding down an area, as Nidus is meant to and the Maggots keep enemies away from me, I'm not getting as many enemies for life support, the same is true if less enemies come to me, I won't get as many stacks. I hope this change also means "maggots won't get past XX meters away from the origin point/Nidus".

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

Errrr, this is silly, as this was used to know where said relics dropped. What's the point in seeing the info AFTER we already know where they drop? Unless we can still access the drop locations, I guess we are back to forum threads saying where they drop or just assume that every rotation with that relic tier drops the relic you need (which isn't always true as seen in newer Axi relics not dropping on Rot B in places like Xini)?

Good change on the Kuva Fortress movement, I'm sick and tired of always having Eris staying for hours and always having the Fortress there in the same hours range.

Sadly still no fix for Companions insta dying when hammered when you are in transference, this means Kubrows/Kavats/Chargers insta die without bleeding out first, this is really annoying in Kuva Siphon runs, it makes Kubrows/Chargers lose their Loyalty during almost every Kuva Siphon mission you actively use Transference.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

Also this... is a terrible change. 
You have just made the wiki another level more important, and superior to the ingame information system. 

Also as someone has mentioned, how does using a relic remove the information from Ordis's mind? Once you own a relic once you should have codex info on it.