Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

Looks like DE watched Mogamus stream today xD

You quoted the entire patch notes, hard to know exactly what you are referring to for those who didnt watch mogamu's stream.  You can highlight words and quote only those words.

" Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death...."
ok 

"Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble."

Why and how? mutation stacks aren't exactly a power nor is it energy,as far i understood the frame background its genetic/biologic of sorts (did i completely misunderstand it?) so why does nullifier bubble drain them? are they walking antibiotics dispensers now?

PS: what about its idle animations is it getting any effects at all or will it keep trying to imitate Nekros?
Sorry for any bad English.

Edited by NaeRyda

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).

We will update this post when the script has finished!

Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.

Can I get a confirmation from the forumites that it worked?

9 minutes ago, Separius said:

Idk why this is necessary?

You need to REMOVE nullies, not buff them! Anyone in survival sorties with corpus in them can confirm that they are NOT FUN!

Whatever. This wasn't necessary either. But if he remains untouched from now on he's still in a good place.

bro u quoted me xDD

1 minute ago, NaeRyda said:

" Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death...."
ok 

"Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble."

Why and how? mutation stacks aren't exactly a power nor is it energy,as far i understood the frame background its genetic/biologic of sorts (did i completely misunderstand it?) so why does nullifier bubble drain them? are they walking antibiotics dispensers now?

Because DE need cheap (code point of view) ways to Nerf Nidus ... and that was one really cheap .

What about migrating hosts period? i still did that today im sick of this mess pls fix it i used to be able to play with squads now i cant cause it keep migrating me when i join the mission fix that then lots of people will be pleased. Other ppl experience this too. PLS FIX THE HOST MIGRATION PROBLEM!!!

Edited by KNDblue7

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

Why?  Surely the purpose of them being in the Codex is so we can see where to farm the Relics we need.  I don't need to look in the Codex for the ones I already own since I can see them at the Relic station.  Can we at least see Relics we have owned at some point so we can find out sources of the ones we've run out of?  Maybe restrict it to only show currently available relics if the concern is it getting cluttered by vaulted stuff?

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Why?  Surely the purpose of them being in the Codex is so we can see where to farm the Relics we need.  I don't need to look in the Codex for the ones I already own since I can see them at the Relic station.  Can we at least see Relics we have owned at some point so we can find out sources of the ones we've run out of?  Maybe restrict it to only show currently available relics if the concern is it getting cluttered by vaulted stuff?

I can agree with you there.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Changes & Fixes

1. Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
  2. Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot! 
  3. Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 
  4. To increase the visibility of Nidus' Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
  5. Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 
  6. Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
  7. Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.  
  8. Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves

1.  thats not too bad

2. Getting 10 is quickly obtainable... clearly hasn't played normal levels with a team with high level gear, synoid simulor or ember's wof..... looks like those calling for nidus nerf got their wish....

3. Why?  And if you can do this to mutation stacks why isn't it being done to abilities like frost globe or rhino iron skin etc rather than instant removal.  [edit] seriously high drain rate.... far too high, I was literally losing a stack going from outside to target in middle...[edit]

4. Never tried to find the maggots but I suppose this may be useful now due to 5.

5. So why would we use nidus 4 (ignore health aspect) now over just using 2 and 1 like we had to to get to 4 stacks... Now  you may say it adds damage but you're 4 stacks higher if you don't use it so virulence is already doing more damage.  

In essence you've just removed the main reason of using it....  I'd almost go as far as saying this is a nerf because realistically we'll now need to group them into the same spot (so we can recoup the used energy) before using virulence which like I said why bother with 4 if I'm having to use 2 and 1 like before... 

Nidus had a nicely balanced ability set, but for some reason a decision was made to make it like every other frame where at least 1 ability has no real purpose. 

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Omg, i thought they were saying that people shouldn't be able to see relics they never owned, i mean surely no one's that dense...

But sure enough, checked my Codex and Axi E1 (the only relic i used up because of reward bugs) aren't listed in my axii. So i have to ask, why have them in the codex at all? Just remove the whole thing, if the only reason to have them in the codex is removed, then it makes no sense having them there at all.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit - Alignment Script

Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).

We will update this post when the script has finished!

Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.

What about the actual results of the decision? The inbox message from Ergo Glast and the video from Neewa?  I don't care about my alignment, I want to get the ending result that I chose. The message in my inbox is still the moon ending, not the neutral ending I chose.