Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

Space AIDS gone and a sexy norse god frost skin, a glorious day for fashion frame indeed.

Side note about Nidus, I like the changes except the "Nullifiers drain mutation stacks". That seems very strange and uncalled for. Nullifiers already prevent ability casts, so this would be the same as draining energy from a frame or depleting the melee combo counter while inside the bubble, it doesn't make any sense. One thing it could be changed to is preventing nidus from gaining or expending mutation while in the bubble.

1 minute ago, Separius said:

I hope everyone who was calling for the nerfs get their most favourite toys nerfed too. Bunch of spiteful little children that get upset because they don't get to be orange numbers on the score screen.

I hope you said the same about Ash and Saryn, and the calls for ember and Simulor Mirage as well..

1 minute ago, Ziphmose said:

Space AIDS gone and a sexy norse god frost skin, a glorious day for fashion frame indeed.

Side note about Nidus, I like the changes except the "Nullifiers drain mutation stacks". That seems very strange and uncalled for. Nullifiers already prevent ability casts, so this would be the same as draining energy from a frame or depleting the melee combo counter while inside the bubble, it doesn't make any sense. One thing it could be changed to is preventing nidus from gaining or expending mutation while in the bubble.

Bubbles not only prevent casting but they debuff buffs that have been cast and are active. It is not like draning energy its' like cancelling Trinitys blessing.You can't say that mutations stacks aren't an active buff even though they have no duration, as they buff damage on nidus. Every other WF buff gets removed by a nullifier, Just because nidus uses a new mechanic should change that aspect of gameplay.

14 minutes ago, Ciaus said:

And the nullifier change actually makes me cry.

Tell me about it... just tried Jupiter Io and in the time it takes me to from outside the bubble to the middle to kill the corpus generating it I was losing a whole stack... seriously that is stupidly high drain rate on something that shouldn't even be being affected by it...

Yay! Nidus nerfs!
The first frame in a long time, that I truly enjoyed. NERFED!
WHY? 
Yeam let that sink in, I wasn't butthurt after the ash nerf, I really not played with it a lot, but Nidus? A well scaling frame.... meh.
Also calling 2 new skin a bundle? 2? C'mon.

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Bubbles not only prevent casting but they debuff buffs that have been cast and are active. It is not like draning energy its' like cancelling Trinitys blessing.You can't say that mutations stacks aren't an active buff even though they have no duration, as they buff damage on nidus. Every other WF buff gets removed by a nullifier, Just because nidus uses a new mechanic should change that aspect of gameplay.

No, but now there's precedent (and they should have been aware and shipped the change on others too) for instead of removing buffs and abilities instantly, to chip away at them in the same manner.

So Forst and Rhino would simply have the HP on their armors/globe drain faster, and other warframes would simply use up more energy (Valkyr, Ember, Equinox, etc). It would still prevent casting other skills, targetting skills through it and bouncing skills from it, but simply not turn off sustained skills entirely.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

FROST HARKA SKIN
From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.

FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN
Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.

FROST HARKA BUNDLE
This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta Longsword Skin.

for a second I was thinking I could buy that swanky sword separate and got all excited

but only for a second....

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Mutation stacks are not Nidus' passive but a mechanic, his passive depends on said mechanic. Nullifiers being effective against a certain mechanic would be really unreasonable and make it look like loophole just to nerf Nidus.
But I only considered Mutation stacks the mechanic behind Nidus not considering it a buff which makes the change actually more reasonable.

55 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

No increase to Mutagen Sample drops yet?

I guess mountain and moon clans are still doomed.

A lot of clan got ghost member you can always kick member them and downgrade your clan.

otherwise go  play survival or defense in the derelict. i almost 2.5 K me alone.

The more a weapon is hard the better it is. So this heal you with head shot this should be hard to get.

and get out of #hieraconville .