Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

1.  thats not too bad

2. Getting 10 is quickly obtainable... clearly hasn't played normal levels with a team with high level gear, synoid simulor or ember's wof..... looks like those calling for nidus nerf got their wish....

3. Why?  And if you can do this to mutation stacks why isn't it being done to abilities like frost globe or rhino iron skin etc rather than instant removal.  [edit] seriously high drain rate.... far too high, I was literally losing a stack going from outside to target in middle...[edit]

4. Never tried to find the maggots but I suppose this may be useful now due to 5.

5. So why would we use nidus 4 (ignore health aspect) now over just using 2 and 1 like we had to to get to 4 stacks... Now  you may say it adds damage but you're 4 stacks higher if you don't use it so virulence is already doing more damage.  

In essence you've just removed the main reason of using it....  I'd almost go as far as saying this is a nerf because realistically we'll now need to group them into the same spot (so we can recoup the used energy) before using virulence which like I said why bother with 4 if I'm having to use 2 and 1 like before... 

Nidus had a nicely balanced ability set, but for some reason a decision was made to make it like every other frame where at least 1 ability has no real purpose. 

Couldn't agree more. Not gotta go back to those same boring Warframes I've used till Nidus came up. End game = Dead game. 2 weeks of fun in a whole year. GG WP see you on the next update.

8 minutes ago, amadeusgrim said:

First things first DE thank you for nidus. He was the God you gave me after you took away one of my other Gods (ash prime(imo)). although I have to ride him harder than any frame he still works even with only an orthos prime for back up and for that I am grateful. but i'd like to talk about this :

this will be done point by point to avoid confusion

1. if their dps increased by stack that would be great

2. this doesn't really bother on grineer tile sets but I'm sure if youvve played any high level corpus mission or void mission it becomes a problem. we'll get to the reason why in the next point. playing pub doesn't really affect this very much even if your team is godly with mirages with simulars and novas and even several nidus (thank you for the synoid similar and mirage btw. please don't touch either one. although I think now that ive mentioned it @DEsteve will make it a point on the next customer punishment section)

3. this is a mistake for several reasons the first of which being that there can be a stack of several nullifiers standing in one giant collective stack of bubbles. which means that each  bubble stack drains a mutation stack while not only cutting me of from parasite link but leaving me vulnerable to b ombards or whatever hides in those bubbles. if you were looking for a way to nerf nidus and didn't want to revisit several stacks of code then maybe this would make sense but I'm sure you are all working hard enough as it is.

another reason this doesn't make sense is because the stacks are a mechanic and if this is the case all mechanic based weapons or warframes should be affected. i.e when you enter a nullifier bubble with a venka prime your multiplier should drop to the appropriate levels.

4+5. as to why I need to detonate them myself I have absolutely no idea because I noticed that the worms don't do enough damage at higher levels so they existed only for me to farm stacks while killing enemies and keep myself alive because for some reason I cant life strike when I'm using me primary an I need life I have to waste time changing weapons and so on and spinning like a pleb. this would be helpful if latched maggots stayed latched when I used virulence so because the extra dps helps because lets face it it doesn't make sense using virulence on single enemies might as well use larve and virulence to kill them

6. thank you for this I have nothing to say here

7. I understand why you would do this lack off time, overstepping timelines and dates and such and such. it happens . not exactly bothered by it. youll get to it in your own time. but I do hope you'll pass by ash and fix the vomit cam.

8.good call

I do hope I get through to you about this

id also like to talk about this

as to why you've done this only you and god knows. I quite frankly feel that it is a waste of good time spent coding nd a waste of script space . because its pretty helpful and unless this is punishment it shouldn't be maintained. I would also like to ask why you've removed vaulted relics from linkable chat items. some friends and I spend an hour trying to find people who wanted to farm soma prime. this was made more tedious due to the fact that we couldn't link the parts we were looking for in the recruit chat. which I feel goes against the reason we ae allowed to keep relics

Thank you for your time and space unless you don't care in which case have a nice day

About the relics:

Maybe they WANT us to use Reddit and wiki to learn about in-game items :P there's no other way it seems.

]\'[

I honestly thought nidus sucked before this update because the stack system doesn't go well with aoe frames such as Ember, who kills them before I can get stacks from the enemies. Kind of a counter-team player, Nidus that is... I honestly don't care if he goes to S#&$, not my style anyways.

Edited by WingGun

Welp thanks for ruining Nidus for end game missions with that increase from 10-15, you say its easy to gain stack? try entering a lvl 60+ mission against the corpus with their nullifiers and the drones that drop the blue balls of death and then tell me if its easy to gain stacks. Also I don't mind the maggots thing but pls why increase the stacks? 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Helminth Cure

As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!

It would have been nice if DE could have found a way to add lore to the cyst instead of simply applying a cure that will prevent the frame from ever being infected again.

Oh one more thing. Now that nidus' ULT doesn't auto stack, but needs us to use 1 and maybe 2 its just using stacks with only one other major benefit, passive health renegen (The CC from this is negligible) For any other ability that's fine, but this is his ult, an ability that has been meh since his release.

But that's my 2 cents.

]\'[

I just only hope there isn't another warframe with a stack - system, this new system does have some overlooked flaws. I was thinking of formaing my nidus, but I felt like I was hogging all the kills or worse, competing with my allies for stacks/kills. I like hogging all the kills, but the making it a chore is kind of stressful.

I'm glad for the Helminith cure, many of the other fixes, and the awesome additions; such as the  deluxe frost skin. But I would've thought the NETWORK NOT RESPONDING issues would've been fixed before all of this. It's a huge issue for many Warframe players, And the game is unplayable because of it.

Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.

And I feel like these optimizations aren't helping at all, I really hope it really gets somewhere soon because, It's been going on for like 2 weeks now? which is ridiculous and I'm forced to play solo.(Mind you some players aren't even as lucky as me to even be able to play solo, some can't play the game at all with the issues popping up at the end of the mission to screw over their game) And if you play solo, you should know, it can get boring quite fast  compared to playing with any other players or friends. Also, a huge chunk of the game rewards you playing with multiple players, such as void relics. If i run them solo i only get a chance at one relic choice but if i run it with a group i have a better chance of getting something good or something i like, BUT I have the risk of getting the network not responding issue at the end of the mission and then the parts get sent in the inbox, and theeeennnn I open my inbox to see.... the wrong  part. Like seriously....

TL;DR

de pls fix teh network not responding issuez alredi, along wit inbox not giving teh rite parts

Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures! 

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I liked having my 2nd send out a wave of ice that was coloured with my energy colour :( please fix

also, it's still really hard to see if you're within an ice bubble or not...

Edited by Arniox

31 minutes ago, DarthMelchom said:

This Nerf hurts a lot 

Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.

Curious about the cure, If you cure Nidus himself than even he cant be re infected ?. Does that mean if one decides to heal all of his or hers warframes no Charger for them ?

I sent DE megan a message about that. Whether she reads it or not idk