Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some TennoGen items having a UI bug which resulted in them appearing as giftable even though no gifting could actually take place. 

can you possible add gifting? It would be super awesome to gift a couple of friends some tennogen items that they themselves, cannot afford.

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 

Really? I'm guessing a level 30 or lower mission. Test it some more while completing the daily Sortie and let me/us know if "the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all."

7 minutes ago, Arniox said:

can you possible add gifting? It would be super awesome to gift a couple of friends some tennogen items that they themselves, cannot afford.

Problem is this could lead to scamming and is technically against the rules if trading is associated with it because tennogen items have real money value while other ingame stuff do not. It's against the rules to have real world trade with the video game's resources/currencies, generally. I saw a few people trying to scam or have real world trade in the trade chat during the holidays as well.

Edited by WingGun

One step forward, several sideways asn some directly back...

Nullifiers are bad enemy design.  By removing player options they cut interactive gameplay and promote button-mashing.  The same mistakes people made with QTEs now walk around with overscale bubbles of stupidity.  By pushing ability cancellation (rather than prevention) Nullifiers reduce player choice in tactics and directly punish people who try to use lighter 'Frames for Corpus runs, if ANYBODY even desires to make those runs happen.

Point of fact, Nullifiers and Sapping Ospreys are GREAT REASON to NEVER run the Corpus.  Theymake the game a CHORE to play in certain segments.

I have enough things I MUST do in life, and putting up with Corpus isn't one of them.

14 minutes ago, Cytobel said:

One step forward, several sideways asn some directly back...

Nullifiers are bad enemy design.  By removing player options they cut interactive gameplay and promote button-mashing.  The same mistakes people made with QTEs now walk around with overscale bubbles of stupidity.  By pushing ability cancellation (rather than prevention) Nullifiers reduce player choice in tactics and directly punish people who try to use lighter 'Frames for Corpus runs, if ANYBODY even desires to make those runs happen.

Point of fact, Nullifiers and Sapping Ospreys are GREAT REASON to NEVER run the Corpus.  Theymake the game a CHORE to play in certain segments.

I have enough things I MUST do in life, and putting up with Corpus isn't one of them.

The Corrupted have Nullifiers too, but then DE changed the void system into the relic system. So...we have a choice to not run against Nullifiers anymore. Also, for me, corpus are easier to deal with at mid-tier or early levels than the grineer; however, at higher levels the corpus work together better than the grineer and are harder to deal with because of this. The corpus have so many unique and different units that it's gonna be a pain to deal with them in higher level content anyways. The drones bug me the most with melee, especially with small melee weapons because they lack the range to reach the drones, generally.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot the bursas...always gotta bring corrosive against corpus now; so much for multiple factions' loadouts.

Edited by WingGun

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

You just removed the entire point of them being in the codex being so we know where to go get them.  The codex is meant to be the in game wiki not some log of what we do and don't have (though having shaded ones of what we don't have is useful), the information is key here.

5 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

You just removed the entire point of them being in the codex being so we know where to go get them.  The codex is meant to be the in game wiki not some log of what we do and don't have (though having shaded ones of what we don't have is useful), the information is key here.

Unless they want us to "explore" like a RPG game, but most players don't go to Warframe for exploration, usually. So you do have a point and understanding a game's audience is important as well. However, we could just leave the job to hardworking warframe laborers and have them input information into warframe wiki the hard way. Yah for laziness...:laugh:

Edited by WingGun

i got a riven mod today from sorties but its not showing in my mods...maybe i had capacity full....but it lagged and didnt even take me to mods area to buy capacity + network laggs and people not joining squad and long time in loading... 
so please help

also i made a ticket 2 tickets but no ones responds back to me

Thank you for the Cyst Removal!!!!! FASHION FRAME FOREVER

Please don't do something like that ever again.

It was silly that players without access to the Glast Gambit could even receive the cyst.

Now a lot of the newer players can interact with Helminth and have not a damned clue as to what's going on or what just happened to them as he removes the cyst from their Warframe. Or why it referred to them as "Master". Rather silly that it calls them Master, and never opens the door for them ever again until they progress MUCH further into the game and finally get their hands on Nidus.

The Frost Harka Skin looks BEAUTIFUL. My least favorite part is the helmet.

But now we can finally get rid of his Donut Holder knees. I could run an Einstein Bros. Bagel shop off those things. I could run a Dunkin Donuts franchise off those knees. Got enough space on them knees to sell dozens for the day.

I know you guys were going for a stalagmite kind of vibe on his knees, but it was just EXTRA.

Now he can safely have the kids sit on his lap and tell him what they want for the holidays without IMPALING THEM.

Can we finally address the fact that Frost Prime literally only has 25 more shields than normal Frost does?

His prime has been unvaulted twice and he finally got his deluxe skin. Can we finally address the fact that he literally only has a 25 shield increase compared to the original Frost??

2 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

i got a riven mod today from sorties but its not showing in my mods...maybe i had capacity full....but it lagged and didnt even take me to mods area to buy capacity + network laggs and people not joining squad and long time in loading... 
so please help

also i made a ticket 2 tickets but no ones responds back to me

Don't make too many tickets or they will be less willing to deal with you. Too many tickets slow down their progress of seeing through all of them, of course.

Just now, WingGun said:

Don't make too many tickets or they will be less willing to deal with you. Too many tickets slow down their progress of seeing through all of them, of course.

i did only 2....1 was with a problem with a riven mod i had from 17 days ago and till now no respond

and the other ticket was for not getting my riven mod in mods while it show on mission results that i got 1 even on the sortie rewards under the 3rd sortie it shows that i got it

OUScHbzXMUVKHqcbRHeM67thc?token=eyJhbGci

2 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

i did only 2....1 was with a problem with a riven mod i had from 17 days ago and till now no respond

and the other ticket was for not getting my riven mod in mods while it show on mission results that i got 1 even on the sortie rewards under the 3rd sortie it shows that i got it

OUScHbzXMUVKHqcbRHeM67thc?token=eyJhbGci

Srry man, I feel sorry for you. That must suck...

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

This is not a good change. This defeats a lot of the purpose of listing relics in the codex. If anything, the functionality of the codex relic page should be expanded, like being able to search for prime parts.

Oh, and of course I mayaswell join in about the Nidus complaints. Dumb.

Edited by Temragon

And DE did it again ! Good listening to player who don't even know how to play nidus and said he needed Nerf's ... Loosing stacks while in a nuli bundle ? Doesn't make any sence, but keep on ignoring the players that actually play nidus the proper way ... I can live with the 15 stacks kill count ... but the other stuff is as bad as always.

And why do you guys always need to give us some fun and then Nerf nuke it away ! Create a frame that's proper from the start. Guess that's the way this community works ...

Edited by xZephyrosx