Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, dbloom said:

Has anyone or has the game developers fixed an error with updates not being able to download or something like that because a friend has that problem every update tho it gets farther or atleast he said his game gives him a error message saying updates can't install i think but i wass just wondering if it has been fixed yet if so and his still does not work then i will need some awnsers to help him fix it also there is alot saying delete files which we do not trust.

Try disabling firewalls all of them

6 minutes ago, WhyNotBro said:

Thanks for the skin, but his neck looks too much "giraffe-like".

About Nidus...i knew nerfs are coming (because you can not resist to nerf things community loves), but...why so cheap?:D Nulifer can now affect Nidus...how and why? While the community loves Nidus and asks you to nerf Nulifers more...what did you do? Nerf Nidus and improved Nulifers. Brilliant. That is how we have a conversation between developers and players :D

Codex nerfs...i can't believe i'm saying this...codex...got...nerfed...lmao :D New level of "fixing", grats.

If i'm sounding a bit ranty...it's okay. You are loosing my respect with every new update more and more :D

Despite my relative inactivity on the forums, I am a rather die-hard fan of Warframe. But I gotta say, you've hit the nail on the head...

Just now, Whatever_desu said:

Despite my relative inactivity on the forums, I am a rather die-hard fan of Warframe. But I gotta say, you've hit the nail on the head...

Yeah, also i cleared up all these useless ranty-like words :D Nobody gives a hek in DE anyway.

OMG I can't believe the Mutagen Samples issue is not addressed. 

Honestly, I'm terribly disappointed, a simple increase of the drop rates should have been implemented in a random hotfix without even waiting for the weekly update. 

I'm sorry, but you missed a chance here. 

The Nidus nerf to stacks is ok, makes sense; nullifiers draining stacks? Oh yea, as they drain energy on the othe.............wait,what? *edit below on this

Maggots change is a bit silly, meaning that I agree to have them not gaining too much stacks on their own, but what's the point of making them exploding ONLY with Virulence if the power is likely to kill the target making the maggots totally useless? 

Having to obtain a relic to see where to obtain a relic? I don't even want to start trying to get the logic here. 

Frost skin looks good and I'm glad there's a Longsword skin. 

Cyst removal was much needed, thank you. 

Overall, sadly but not really a good step ahead as a first update of the year. A few good things but some very unreasonable ones and more important some shamefully missing. 

EDIT: an edit is needed, as I just tested how fast stacks are drained while in Nullifiers' bubble and I have to say it's not too bad, if you end up losing more than a couple of stacks the problem is on the player, not the mechanics. It's still unreasonable as it affects only Nidus and not all the other frames(Scarab Armor, Iron Skin then?), but at least it's not implemented bad.

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

Why? Forcing us to read wikia to know what relics we do need to farm for, let's say, Cernos Prime?

I'm failing to see logic.

Now that nulifiers drain Nidus stacks make them drain energy too, cause it's a kind of "energy" to Nidus NOT a ability, so ALL WARFRAMES need to suffer that. otherwise that make no sense and is a dumb design choice... the 15 stacks lost on death (wtf?? why not 10? it's round, if you want 15 make Nidus have a maximum 130 stacks then) and the maggots not exploding are bad too (lets make the shadows of Nekros only atack when he uses soul punch or terrify!!!1111 yaayyy)

Edited by Duskham

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 

let's buff nullifiers even more....stupid nullifiers and energy drainers, why these were even brought into the game...ugh...

on another note, thanks for the update/hotfix. now to pop those pimples.

1 hour ago, Whatever_desu said:

Logic has no place here.

LOL, I'm getting a feel that DE adds those, so called, patches to have something to fix in the future.

@DE You guys fixed script error that would crash my game, I can now play longer, thanks, but don't you have nothing else to fix, so you decided to create something to fix   -_-

Correct me if I'm reading and understanding this wrong but......

unknown.png

By the attachment goes,it says "individual permanent cure".Which means One Specific Frame of My Choice.

Upon administering the Cure to my Ash Prime,I discovered all my Frames that's Infested with Helminth Cyst is also removed.Relogging seems to fix it.Another Visual Glitch,perhaps??

Edited by R4YCH40S

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 

I hate to nit-pick so much, but this is rather disheartening. "It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all."? Who tested this? It's very noticeably worse.

Could I make a suggestion?

Let Virulence-ruptured maggots return energy like struck enemies to help do -something- to compensate for this manualization. Also, recasting Ravenous on the same location doesn't seem to refresh the timer on it anymore. Can we get that bit back? I don't see any reason for recasts to consume stacks but be completely voided. 

Regarding the charger.

As it stands right now, it's a total letdown for a year-long teaser to amount to nothing more than a mastery fodder pet, and it feels like a cop-out from what could have been very interesting. What kind of 'system' is that, where all it gives is an infested-skinned Sunika kubrow? Why not let the Helminth Charger's attacks or skills do -something- for the mutation stacks, or interact with Nidus's mechanics somehow? Why not have the Charger take on some properties of the warframe its cyst gestated on? It seems like such a waste for this to be all the infested door and its so-called 'system' to amount to. This one really fell short of the bar you guys had set with the other great infested items as of late.

Frost Harka skin.

Frysta longsword skin... what a waste. The only remotely not-mastery fodder weapon it can go on is the Broken-War, which anyone with half a soul has grown to despise by now. I'm sure I speak for many when I say I had really hoped for it to be a greatsword skin :s

Also, before this nerf to Nidus which makes him useless against nullifiers( b4 still was...) but if i recast Ravenous the CD on it doesn't refreshes anymore.. is this a glitch or what?

I expected the drop rate of samples but oh look.. nothing.Logic isn't for DE with this update i see.

8 minutes ago, SpaceBad said:

I hate to nit-pick so much, but this is rather disheartening. "It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all."? Who tested this? It's very noticeably worse.

Could I make a suggestion?

Let Virulence-ruptured maggots return energy like struck enemies to help do -something- to compensate for this manualization. Also, recasting Ravenous on the same location doesn't seem to refresh the timer on it anymore. Can we get that bit back? I don't see any reason for recasts to consume stacks but be completely voided. 

Regarding the charger.

As it stands right now, it's a total letdown for a year-long teaser to amount to nothing more than a mastery fodder pet, and it feels like a cop-out from what could have been very interesting. What kind of 'system' is that, where all it gives is an infested-skinned Sunika kubrow? Why not let the Helminth Charger's attacks or skills do -something- for the mutation stacks, or interact with Nidus's mechanics somehow? Why not have the Charger take on some properties of the warframe its cyst gestated on? It seems like such a waste for this to be all the infested door and its so-called 'system' to amount to. This one really fell short of the bar you guys had set with the other great infested items as of late.

Frost Harka skin.

Frysta longsword skin... what a waste. The only remotely not-mastery fodder weapon it can go on is the Broken-War, which anyone with half a soul has grown to despise by now. I'm sure I speak for many when I say I had really hoped for it to be a greatsword skin :s

There are other good longswords you know... dakra prime comes to mind