Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, 0Skyrim0 said:

Another Bubbleman (sounds like an enemy from Mega Man..) buff. Seriously DE? Remove that unit or at least make it a temp debuffer, not a complete "I wreck your &#!, I am in 100 unit brah - DISSPELL" ahole.

I hate that unit since its implementation!

Congratulations!  You're the 20 millionth person to say that!  You win NOTHING!

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 

Good. Now do a similar thing for all the other abilities in the game(like reduce duration/power strength/efficiency etc while in the bubble). Also, make the melee combo counter decay over time rather than disappear completely. And remove sniper combo counter having a time-based combo counter altogether.

Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own. 

Why? No seriously, WHY? Newer/inexperienced players wont be able to see which relic drops the part(s) they need or even where a relic can be acquired from. It doesnt make sense for older/experienced players either, why would Codex info about relics theyve owned tons of suddenly disappear?

The physics on the Bokolet and Scyth Sugatras are broken. The threads, or cords, or cloth pieces, whatever you call them, are very tight and do not allow the ornament to dangle from the hilt of the weapon as it used to. The sphere of ice in the Scyth remains very close to the hilt of the weapon, whereas before it would hang on a thread from it.

And also, the Kuva Cord Sugatra clips with the model of many weapons and twists back on itself somehow.

1 hour ago, NaeRyda said:

Its not that nidus got nerfted regarding the bubble, its the nullifiers that got their vacines up to date, they are now walking antibiotics dispensers, or... the bubble is full of HTC (its is said that htc is effective combating cancer)...
Now joking aside, the lack of logic in this, annoys me more than losing the stacks, i get the "balancing" idea but not how the heck its supposed to fit with the entire picture/lore/immersion kind of thing.... it sound like one of those ideas that came out of a bad fanfic, just like how the index part of the quest to get him looks like DE ran out of ideas of how to make a decent quest.

And because we are already talking about Nidus, a question to whoever can answer, Nidus idle animation are they a nekros bad rip off with no effects whatsoever or its just mine being messed up?

Thanks and sorry for bad English.

That was the first thing that came tobmy mind when reading the notes. How!? His skills are biological in base. Nullies cancel tenno void powers manifesting through warframes. 

I see no sense and logic here. Perhaps DE lost the skill or they rly think that 26 mln loosers play their game. Sad and disappointing. Wheres all that money from plat we buy. Definitely not where they should 

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies.

Do they still detonate if killed by enemies ?

And if you use 1 on an enemy that has a maggot attacked to it, how many 1/5 of a stack do you get ?

1/5 for touching an enemy with 1 or 2/5 for touching an enemy with 1 and with an exploding maggot ?

1 hour ago, Koda39 said:

My opinion about the new frost skin...

7879d17851.jpg

Doesn't fit well on other helmets....

That's another reason why I can't justify buying any tennogen items. What's crazy is all his normal free platinum helmets look good with the new deluxe skin. Also I would like to thank DE for the update. I would've thanked them yesterday but I was surprised by the early update and to busy enjoying the new frost skin.:smile:

Edited by RoninJed

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own.

Before you kick players out to make them rely on third party information sources, a little morsel of information you might want to have: A single wiki page takes up more resources than the entirety of the Warframe client.

Website's broken as F***. Don't force players to rely on it.

Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 

obviously your testing team played an other build of nidus than i have - mine is (or better WAS) a build to be a mobile engine of destruction with a minimum on duration. it relaying on the exploding maggots adding to my stacks to let me recast my 4th often. now, you upped the duration of th 2nd, so that it can't go below 2.8 sec. making me wait before i can move on, and even then i can't use my 4th, for it will cost me now too much without getting me more than a stationary healing spot.

now, only the "defense" nidus is an option (yes, even with his "link" that can make him a tank, for the linked victim is still stationary). so thank you very much for me to able to waste formas and time into a build that is now useless - and for reforma him again to make him a "default" defense frame that i don't really need since my frost is doing this already perfectly.

how about next time you nerf a frame or a weapon to the point where people can't use their builds anymore, you give them at least back the build formas and some thing to insta-up an equipment back to lvl30? that is, afterall the standart procedure in every other game that uses character build too (and in our case weapon builds too). nidus wasn't the first time you did this, ash, trinity and saryn too (and not to mentioned all weapons you changed in all this time) - some "changes" could be adjust too without re-forma-ting them (if one actually wanted to play with then anymore after it) but a lot were not (or people would not want to anymore and therefore wasted all material and time to build it too).

all in all it was a bad move and you should use a bigger testing team that plays more "out in the wild" instead in your confined environment of a testing ground - also let them think more "out of the box" when testing possible builds and think of the consequences too those builds too when you start messing up the stats (even a small change can have big consequences too).

Changes

• Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures! 
  • Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.

Hello DE,

Thanks for all the hard work, quite enjoy the new Frost aesthetics =)
However I'd like to let it be known that the Network Not responding issue appears to persist.
If it helps, as far as Im aware this error first began around Christmas- around the 22nd/23rd of December last year.
I hope the error is resolved soon!

Have a nice day everyone =)

1 minute ago, DRAGONATOR said:

so how can i now see or know where i have to farm the relics that i need for a certain prime part?

by relying on third party pages/software... i think some one already mentioned such page somewhere in here.

It seams DE is taking lessons from some other company, hopefully it wont reach a point where we have to unlock "cards" in game then go to a webpage to see the info we just discovered

6 minutes ago, NaeRyda said:

by relying on third party pages/software... i think some one already mentioned such page somewhere in here.

It seams DE is taking lessons from some other company, hopefully it wont reach a point where we have to unlock "cards" in game then go to a webpage to see the info we just discovered

Steve said something about it wasnt intended, so looks like they revert changes

sorry to tell that but is not fun playing nidus any more i understand that nidus was a bit to over power but taking the Maggots auto detonate is abit to much i cant defend in mission and thats what was special abut him u can make nidus making 40 stacks for the un dieing mod and let the maggots auto detonate stay also thats was ur idea why chage ur idea u work so hard on making him im not saying let him be the op but keep him like he was with littel changes but taking his power thats no fun. keep the good working and i hope that u will still bring good warframes like nidus tnx for all the rest u have done :smile: