Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

I know Nidus gets his revive ability not as soon as he once did... But as I've noticed, his health pool is still kind of small-ish compared to other frames with LARGE health pools. Yes Inarros is supposed to be Mummy God, and can't really ever die if modded correctly. But since Nidus is still new and getting his tweaks already, shouldn't his base health be increased just a bit? Since he doesn't have any shields but loads of armor, I still find I'm dying or nearly dying to certain mobs and eximuses that kill HP faster than most damage, Toxic in particular and fire. I don't have any issues other than those, he's a great frame and has abilities and a fantastic niche! I have him as a duration/strength with stretch as my build and it is working really well. But the dip in the energy you get from his first ability I guess is understandable, going off a percentage of the Streamline mod. I don't want OP frames, but make him a bit more survivable especially if we could take him to higher level missions and not almost die in the first few waves. But now I'm just complaining haha! No seriously great job guys on making this awesome frame! Don't mess with him too much!

Yeah, give us fun little frame, and start hammering it down - because, you know, tweaks are considered tweaks, not mechanics changes at start... Since when in a game with fast pace, uncontrollable minions need to be "steered" to explode manually? Also, another nullifier buff. Nice. I'm just getting fed up you are not seeing that, in high tier missions, you will die a lot because of these "wanted" changes. 

On 1/11/2017 at 4:51 PM, OddEyes.Bahamut said:

"Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. "

BUT WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????

thanks for the rest though.

thats because the corpus have engineered a way to clear the infestation from their ships. Nidus being affected is just a by product of corpus ingenuity.

3 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

thats because the corpus have engineered a way to clear the infestation from their ships. Nidus being affected is just a by product of corpus ingenuity.

If that were true, the infestation would be gone. Not to mention that the Myconians wouldn't need the Triuna...

Well, DE hitting the frames with the ultimate (unnecessary) nerfbat instead of fixing the connection issues that make players lose progress (painful on unrepeatable missions). If I can't even farm resources why should I play? To fill the time between nerfs?

On 12/01/2017 at 0:50 PM, RoninJed said:

That's another reason why I can't justify buying any tennogen items. What's crazy is all his normal free platinum helmets look good with the new deluxe skin. Also I would like to thank DE for the update. I would've thanked them yesterday but I was surprised by the early update and to busy enjoying the new frost skin.:smile:

Try using the normal helmet or the prime one then... still "bugged"

On 1/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.

I am disappoint. Changes to Ravenous were unnecessary. To me, it was never about how fast I could build stacks, but about crowd control. The way I see it, this change cripples his CC abilities.

13 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

thanks for the spoilers........

i guess the sarcasm went unnoticed

How exactly is that spoilers? Unless you bought Nidus with plat, you've already done the Glast Gambit. My post doesn't explain anything about the Triuna except that it would be unnecessary if the infestation were gone, not anything about what it is or isn't. If you haven't done the Glast Gambit, you shouldn't have any context to infer "spoilers" from. This update is literally "The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1". Why are you here if you haven't touched this content?

Regular infested maggots explode after having them latched on after a time. Is this intended behaviour? I used to carry them around in case I needed EnergyVampire targets.

Edit: Levelled up red veil syndicate, before reward was offered I went to offerings, backed out, said I must choose a reward first, took me to reward selector, clicked on large team ammo restore, and the build menu showed with a purchase blueprint button I could not click( background was still reward menu).
Edit: Every reward bring up unckickable purchase screen, restarting warframe...clickable after relog. I probably caused a script collosion.

Edited by Gergow44
doublepost

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:55 AM, amadeusgrim said:

4+5. as to why I need to detonate them myself I have absolutely no idea because I noticed that the worms don't do enough damage at higher levels so they existed only for me to farm stacks while killing enemies and keep myself alive because for some reason I cant life strike when I'm using me primary an I need life I have to waste time changing weapons and so on and spinning like a pleb. this would be helpful if latched maggots stayed latched when I used virulence so because the extra dps helps because lets face it it doesn't make sense using virulence on single enemies might as well use larve and virulence to kill them

I partially recant this statement. it doesn't make a difference on higher infested levels when you are being swarmed . but for other enemies like corpus and corrupted who like to hide in the bubble it becomes a problem.

3 hours ago, DocHolliday13 said:

Frost's globe looks absolutely terrible now for me from the inside. I don't know if it's specific to my graphics setup, or why no one else has bothered posting this, but I'll just leave this here: http://imgur.com/a/iW6gw

For me, that is not playable.

its not just you, and if it is hit by a good ambient light it will look like you are inside a light bulb and you cant see a darn thing of what is going outside, so you have to go outside to shoot enemies... witch kind of defeats the purpose of the ability