Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

5. So why would we use nidus 4 (ignore health aspect) now over just using 2 and 1 like we had to to get to 4 stacks... Now  you may say it adds damage but you're 4 stacks higher if you don't use it so virulence is already doing more damage.  

So much agreed, the main purpose of 4 as CC and a stack-builder has just been crushed. It's now a healing pad and a small damage boost. 
And the nullifier change actually makes me cry. 
And as you say, miragulor is still there, BUT WE MUST NERF NIDUS. 

I don't understand. 

12 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Can I get a confirmation from the forumites that it worked?

I think my alignment's changed, a little more positive than before, prior to TGG I had gone pure sun, with TGG I went neutral, but it seemed to be shaded like I had gone more moon, now it looks closer to mostly sun with one neutral like it should, I think. 

BUT

The inbox ending message isn't changed. I still have the message that's supposed to be for moon, not the message ending for neutral like I picked, which is the only part of this bug I care about. I don't care about my alignment.

13 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Why? It's not an ability and goes against what Nullifiers are meant to do.

it's fine, nullies should affect all frames and stacks are like any ongoing power up (WOF, etc) it's Nidus way of maintaining power and that should come down in a nully If it was only an energy thing (using stacks) sure but they boost his dmg as well.

2 minutes ago, Azrael said:

A longsword is a single-handed sword that used crimson dervish or iron pheonix.

Those weapons don't have a skin option, and I can't find the the skin anywhere in the market aside from in the bundle.. so for some reason they aren't selling it separately.

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

it's fine, nullies should affect all frames and stacks are like any ongoing power up (WOF, etc) it's Nidus way of maintaining power and that should come down in a nully If it was only an energy thing (using stacks) sure but they boost his dmg as well.

Not really, you need a lot of mobs to have stacks. its verry hard to have stacks with 3 other ppl.

Thx for the cure of space zits. But a problem, I just played a sortie, and my (and everyone else's) HUD froze. I'm not sure if this if this is a new problem, but it is the first time this has ever happened to me, granted, it only happened once so far, but again, this is the first time this has happened.

10 minutes ago, Azrael said:

A longsword is a single-handed sword that used crimson dervish or iron pheonix.

So the Frysta Longsword Skin works on:

Broken War

Cronus

Dakra Prime

Dark Sword

Ether Sword

Heat Sword

Jaw Sword

Mire

Pangolin Sword

Plasma Sword

Prisma Skana

Skana

Skana Prime

Edit: Can Confirm, appears to work on at least Dakra P.

Edited by Carnage2K4

2 minutes ago, TheblackWindows said:

Not really, you need a lot of mobs to have stacks. its verry hard to have stacks with 3 other ppl.

Yeah but that's not a good argument because any team that lets nidus get stakcs right off, well you can have 100 stacks on wave 3 of say a defense mission. While in pub they might not let you, nidus has to be balanced for what is possible, and it's possible to max out stacks in 3-4 minutes...

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

2. Getting 10 is quickly obtainable... clearly hasn't played normal levels with a team with high level gear, synoid simulor or ember's wof..... looks like those calling for nidus nerf got their wish....

This so much this

10 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

5. So why would we use nidus 4 (ignore health aspect) now over just using 2 and 1 like we had to to get to 4 stacks... Now  you may say it adds damage but you're 4 stacks higher if you don't use it so virulence is already doing more damage.  

In essence you've just removed the main reason of using it....  I'd almost go as far as saying this is a nerf because realistically we'll now need to group them into the same spot (so we can recoup the used energy) before using virulence which like I said why bother with 4 if I'm having to use 2 and 1 like before... 

I guess you can still use it for the stacks and you can just pull enemies above it with 4, but yeah I agree this was uncalled for. Who did the old behaviour hurt even, seriously.

11 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Nidus had a nicely balanced ability set, but for some reason a decision was made to make it like every other frame where at least 1 ability has no real purpose. 

I hope everyone who was calling for the nerfs get their most favourite toys nerfed too. Bunch of spiteful little children that get upset because they don't get to be orange numbers on the score screen.

Just now, Shockwave- said:

Yeah but that's not a good argument because any team that lets nidus get stakcs right off, well you can have 100 stacks on wave 3 of say a defense mission. While in pub they might not let you, nidus has to be balanced for what is possible, and it's possible to max out stacks in 3-4 minutes...

Balanced for what? cuz grineers or corpus cry about nidus is op? dude... PvE game...

and no, noones let nidus have stacks

So currently Nidus has 

1. A frontal line attack that is almost useless at low stack

2. A buggy vortex that refuses to pull all the enemies it grabs while not allowing you to recast it until all those grabbed enemies are dead or it expires

4. A regen pad. If you want it to stay long enough, you will make his buggy vortex almost un-usable. Unreliably CCs up to 9 enemies, holding them at somewhere that you need to figure out in order to grow his stacks

Tried in today's sortie.

Bye Nidus. You were great when you lasted. 

Can't believe that I believed that DE finally made a great frame.

Edit:

I used to worry about Nidus' nature: He had to actively compete with his teammates on killing enemies *ACTIVELY STEAL KILLS WITH HIS ABILITIES* in order to grow strong. I thought DE could fix him by allowing teammates' kills help with growing his power. 

And now DE is throwing this nerf at Nidus players' faces. Yes you still need to steal kills from your teammates. But in order to make those who thought Nidus was OP feel better, we just took away the maggots' auto detonation, so that he must steal kills even harder, just to stand with his own feet in the mission. And no, we are not going to fix that buggy larva. If you want your regen pad stay longer, your quick vortex will be restricted to a even lower frequency. High duration or low duration, you can't make your 2 and 4 useful at the same time. 

Nidus kill stealing sucks. Nidus players should be punished for that. We just did that. Everyone happy?

lol.

Edited by YANJIUDING

Cool there is a cure but why the nidus update, he was perfect the way he was, its stupid how nullifier can take stacks away, that is like saying the nullifier can turn infestation enemies back into Corpus and Grineer before they were mutated, you cant stop a mutation, and also you hav to explode the maggots yourself, aint nobody got time for that.