Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Noone is thanking de for this fix? It finally happend btw Thank you DE

Guys i can barely tell the difference. He is still my best frame and a measly 15 is nothing when i can just pull and stomp and the maggot nerf isnt that bad as you guys think

Thanks for the fix DE. Now with that out of the way, if it's not that bad then why was it needed? The issue isn't how bad it is or how bad it isn't, the issue is with the principle that DE felt the need to change him for WHATEVER reason, we didn't get an explanation on this, but everyone knowing that reason being that DE caved in because children and youtuber children complained about it being too "OP", a.k.a. "I DON'T GET ORANGE NUMBERS ON KILLS AND DAMAGE ON SCORE SCREEN!"

3 minutes ago, Separius said:

Thanks for the fix DE. Now with that out of the way, if it's not that bad then why was it needed? The issue isn't how bad it is or how bad it isn't, the issue is with the principle that DE felt the need to change him for WHATEVER reason, we didn't get an explanation on this, but everyone knowing that reason being that DE caved in because children and youtuber children complained about it being too "OP", a.k.a. "I DON'T GET ORANGE NUMBERS ON KILLS AND DAMAGE ON SCORE SCREEN!"

Well if it was needed or not isnt the issuse and its just whiners than all the more reason to use nidus right? Troll the whiners i say. Now i'm not gonna stop using nidus

now im raised with question but thank you before for the cure, regarding the helminth charger concept, i watch the dev stream week ago, if the tenno already has the charger, are they got the model rework later and keep it or has to breed again from zero? im in the between want to be cured or wait n see position :v

1 minute ago, wastu_spartan said:

now im raised with question but thank you before for the cure, regarding the helminth charger concept, i watch the dev stream week ago, if the tenno already has the charger, are they got the model rework later and keep it or has to breed again from zero? im in the between want to be cured or wait n see position :v

They need. And i mean REALLY need to make nidus the ONLY frame that can be REINFECTED even after he was cured

Finally the skin! Been waiting since last year and It's perfect for me! Great art and design from IgnusDei and great work from DE from making it real and into the game.

Never been happier with Frost! Yeayyyy!

Edited by GKDK

20 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

But is hema that good? I mean it needs to be 10 times as good if its 10 times the cost, but still i see NO ONE playing with it in sorties or anything of the sort. If it is that good, if it is the meta weapon of the game, then it makes sense to be that expensive, if its only a gimmick weapon that ends up in a corner of the inventory that you don't sell only because it was that expensive to make, then the cost should be reduced.

Technically it's not that expensive to make.  It's expensive to research but that's a one-off cost and, unless you change clan, you can then make as many as you want and the build cost for each one is comparable to the build cost of the Synapse or Paracyst.  You can sell it and then build it again later if you change your mind and that research cost wont be a barrier the second time.