Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a quality pass on Kyroptera syandana?

RustGear

I've been using this syandana for ages cos i love how it works with my frames, but what i hate is how it looks like a child has drawn over the lines. Tired of hoping they do this with every update so now i'm voicing my disdain to hope it comes to light.

Spoiler

2yx4psn.png2nbalxv.png

edited with picture with highlighted areas

Edited by RustGear

• 4 weeks later...

Its the same with Prime Access stuff.. And DE Doesnt care. Cycuta Prime Syandana is "broken" for like half a year now. Citadella prime and even uru prime are bugged too and DE doesn't care either. So I doubt they will do anything with Kyroptera syandana too ;/

1 hour ago, Tacritan said:

Its the same with Prime Access stuff.. And DE Doesnt care. Cycuta Prime Syandana is "broken" for like half a year now. Citadella prime and even uru prime are bugged too and DE doesn't care either. So I doubt they will do anything with Kyroptera syandana too ;/

What's broken on Cycuta and Uru? AFAIK people are displeased on the gold in tint channel order and that's it?

@RustGear what do you mean drawn by a child? The pattern seems fine, if anything I'd say it only has some compression?

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

@RustGearwhat do you mean drawn by a child? The pattern seems fine, if anything I'd say it only has some compression?

basicly some of the colour has gone over the lines and colour where that specific colour most likely should not be

2nbalxv.png

Edited by RustGear

15 minutes ago, RustGear said:

basicly some of the colour has gone over the lines and colour where that specific colour most likely should not be

2nbalxv.png

Oh wowzers, can't believe I haven't seen this ever.

Totally those two areas should be corrected. The good news is it doesn't really seem that difficult unlike other tint channel issues I've seen.

This also reminds me Vauban Prime had a small "over the line" issue with his Tint 3 on the shoulder, where a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall bit leaked onto the coat. The mesh has the line on it, but Tint 3 goes a bit beyond it.