Frost Deluxe bundle is small

I was hyped for Frost Deluxe skin what bundle will have?
And here it is with just a sword skin for which you need to pay 50 more platinum :/

-It would be cool if that Sword skin would be put to Heavy Blades weapons (ofcourse bigger)
-And sugatra for weapons, one of those he have on his horny helmet.

If those will be added then it will be cool, I would pay more platinum for that bundle.
For those who bought bundle or skin I don't know they should get it reversed, and get ingame mail with that information that it was reversed because new Frost deluxe bundle is in market. Or for those who bought bundle just get mail with special offer for 50 platinum to complete bundle (Heavy Blade skin and sugatra)

And if you put Deluxe Frost helmet on standard skin, it looks a little buggy in my opinion. I though that Deluxe skin Frost his whole helmet is with NECK.

looks like a bad limbo helmet on normal body xD it is bad for normal skins but i even dont think to make this helmet on my normal frost. only tennogens on normal. i hope the normal frost helmets fits with the deluxe body skind. i saw the Squall helmet and it looks very good on the deluxe skin.

8 minutes ago, Caelward said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more items considered for this bundle and they didn't work out.

likely this. though I was hoping for a bit more than just a sword skin, considering I never use those anyway. But after the Nova Deluxe bundle it is clrear to me that I will buy tose either way. Don't judge me!

33 minutes ago, Caelward said:

The price is equally small too.

But I wonder. I agree that it feels like there should have been more to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more items considered for this bundle and they didn't work out.

Don't think so? Concept art only previewed a longsword and the skin so wasn't really expecting much else.