[DE]Rebecca

FYI: Grineer vs. Corpus Invasion Reward Tweak

Yay! Too bad I'm trapped in the War Within throne room in the kuva queen fight sequence for a week now. Thx to "power not unlocked" bug.

Edited by gh0stX11

I don't know if it has been changed but last time I ran invasions I could not complete two of them because the last enemy alive was left on the other ship which we could not "jump back" to. Thanks for the update.

• Upvote 2

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

I don't know if it has been changed but last time I ran invasions I could not complete two of them because the last enemy alive was left on the other ship which we could not "jump back" to. Thanks for the update.

Didn't they try to adress this some long time ago during last year after some complaints on the issue?

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Didn't they try to adress this some long time ago during last year after some complaints on the issue?

I remember that when I was stuck on it, Was thinking "I thought this was fixed" lol. I will try again see how that is now. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just now we've made a server-side adjustment to double the chances of the Grineer vs Corpus invasions including a Weapon Part. We'll be watching to see if this is a more reasonable pace to acquire these weapons!

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

Thanks, Reb.

11 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I always stay behind (unless someone else volunteers) to ensure every enemy is killed on exterminates/spies just in case something happens that causes them to pop up on the wrong side.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xekrin said:

I always stay behind (unless someone else volunteers) to ensure every enemy is killed on exterminates/spies just in case something happens that causes them to pop up on the wrong side.

Yeah, might as well just let the embers and simulor mirages battle it out for kill count.

7 minutes ago, AizenIchi said:

Let's see if this will work.

So we have now a chance of 50%? (old 25%).

Yes!

• Upvote 10

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello all,

As you may know we moved the Sortie Weapons (Wraiths/Vandals) to the Invasion system. We've been watching this play out over a couple of months and see that the weapon components do not appear enough.

Just now we've made a server-side adjustment to double the chances of the Grineer vs Corpus invasions including a Weapon Part. We'll be watching to see if this is a more reasonable pace to acquire these weapons!

Thanks.

Will this be incorporated into the next Console build or will we have to wait longer to get it ?