The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo is no longer hunted by stalker?

Tsusuya

Dear Darvo trader,

I wanted to congratulate you on your recent sells and marketing systems. you have always supported the Tenno cause and even assisted us in furthering our arsenal at early levels of our conflicts. Had it not been for you and you amusing "deals" and gear, many of our earlier resistance of the Grineer empire would have been impossible. you have always payed us for assistance and made a great profit from our services. I hope we can further our relationship as time goes on. It would be horrible to think that you would betray the Tenno after all the investments you have placed with us in this "war".

I even remember a time where our assistance was needed due to a faulty marketing decision. Providing a deal on the [what stalker] pack had caused some form of disruption at the lower levels. There must have been some miscommunication, for the reports of the Tenno units returned as classified, and yet the lotus seems pleased with the outcome. Now that i think of it, this "shadow" everyone mentioned during my digging seems to have kept his distance after his last clash with the Tenno.

I was wondering if you have, perhaps, been having further problems with this shadow? Just a few weeks ago, i noticed a [whats stalker] pack go "on sale". It took me a few minutes to gather a Team of Tenno to send to your "residence" and check up on your common areas of operations. Please understand, I did this for your Security, i was even worry we may have been too late. But what troubles me was that the Team reported back with no sign of this shadow. So i ask you if you have perhaps bargained a deal with this new entity, and if so... mayhap we can make a bargain of our own? I am looking to hire a blade for a few favors of my own...

With Best Regards- "Lotus Extraction Team"

PS: how is Clem doing by the way? Did he enjoy the new Rollers Cressa Tal send him for x-mass, ?