Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Thanks. Not showing new relics is one thing, and would be fine, but once we've owned one it should never disappear from the codex

Well, no fix for me. Only Relics I can see are the ones I still own. None of the ones I used up or I never owned [e.g. some of the vaulted] are visible like before =/

14 minutes ago, TheLastDisease said:

Nope. Granted it's been a while since I've killed him, but it should still count.

Same here. No Lephantis for the Eris Junction. Last time I killed him was as Sortie boss a while back, but still...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.

Nope again, whatever you do makes it worse every patch. Got "Network Not Responding" within a minute after logging in now. New record.

On the new Primed Regen, would it be possible to add an invulnerability phase on each revive, as well as the same invulnerability the player gets when they're revived from dying? I believe that would make investment in this mod more significant as sentinels wouldn't lose all of their lives in quick succession or on player revive.

Still no fix for:

-"Login failed. Check your info". My brother has been unable to login to warframe consistently for the last couple days. He's opened up a support ticket and they told him to use a VPN, which worked at first, but then Steam had a major fit about it and logged him out. Using a VPN is not an acceptable solution for this problem. You guys needs to crack down on this and actually fix the problem instead of sidestepping it. People have been having this problem for a long time. I've found posts of the exact same issue from two years ago...TWO YEARS AGO. How has this not been resolved yet?

-Many Sugatras breaking and getting all scrunched up like a water damaged rubberband. This has been happening to Cateno, Melia, Scyth, and Boloket ever since the Boloket was released and maybe longer. From what it looks like, the end of each of them starts out far away from the other end and then snaps back (like a rubberband), and because of the force of it snapping back it bugs out the physics causing them to look all crumpled up and stupid. It's terrible looking! The Cateno reminds me of my $&*^ after I've been in the shower too long! (I'm sorry, I had to) Seriously though, this needs to get fixed! Why on earth would I ever buy your new Boloket sugatra if it's been broken and stupid looking since it's release?

-Skirt (cloak?) on Frost's deluxe skin has some major clipping issues. It clips through his entire leg sometimes, and most syandanas clip right through it. Also, is it just me or does it look like Frost is wearing a dress? I mean, look at it from the back...it's looks like some fancy victorian era dress with a corset, hips, and everything. I mean, it's pretty...but, I'm not sure it really fits. Maybe it would look better if he didn't have those insane hips?

gBExGl4.png

I did a post not long ago and I was wring. They did tweak the TAA so the image I'm showing wasn't relevant anymore. Thins is in the patch note of 19.6.0 they said " Fixed a UI issue related to Temporal Anti-Aliasing". Somehow, I feel that the problem on the image came back and I feel all energy related effect are a bit too "fragmented". It goes beyond sharpness and it feels like they tried to make it a more "retro 8-bit" style. I can live with it and it is possible I'm the only one feeling it changed so if anyone feels the same I'd like to know it

Also, if it is in fact changed in an unintended way, plz DE look into this. I like retro design games and all but in a futuristic design like in WF I think it is a bit odd. (sry for image structure)

Still getting the " Network Not Responding " as strong as ever. I completed several missions and didn't have my progress saved, which is the part of this that disrupts my gaming the most. Nothing like playing Sortie 2 (Survival) two times and not having it count.

Also, the Zanuka pigments aren't dropping. Killed him over 5 times and not 1 pigment.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

Oops! Added a missed change to the patch notes. It's live now- sorry about that!

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

Oops! Added a missed change to the patch notes. It's live now- sorry about that!

Wait so.. this is actually intentional and not going to be nerfed?
This is actually good news and what we have been asking for.
However I would also suggest to have a feature where if the player is in bleedout state, and the Sentinel dies, it does not Regen until the player is revived.
From my understanding bleedout can last for 20 seconds (longer with Undying Will) so 11 seconds is an improvement but not entirely a solution to this issue.

Edit: Realised Regen and Sentinel Death are different. What I meant was the Sentinel shouldn't be active or taking damage when player is in bleedout.

Edited by Alcoholism

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change: 

Basically at max rank you get 11 seconds until the next Bombard 1 shots it through multiple layers of concealment. It's fine and all, but if only sentinels like  Shade (and the Kubrows even though they can't use this mod) weren't so buggy perhaps it would be helpful.

It's a nice bonus if anything, just won't work besides extra 33 seconds of life time once Bombards start 1 shooting them with the AoE indirect hits.

(Which is the problem with Companion's AI not feeling pain or just randomly stop working and Sentinels being killed by every AoE attack, they die when you start needing them, by the time you need them it's when they usually die.)

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl