Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, YrianX said:

Hmmmm what happened to my nice WHITE Frost Harka helmet?

This looks more metallic silver / aluminium ish to me...  Would prefer it as was tbh...

Silvery helmet?

Otherwise, good fixes :)

To accomplish the effect on blacks they had to update the metallic set up. So yeah, white is silver.

The thing is...

I can't find a single topic asking on the metallics. Which I don't really understand?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Reverted the inability to click and view Relic/Arcanes in the Codex that you do not own. You can now view them as you could prior to Update 19.6.0. 

Thanks. Not showing new relics is one thing, and would be fine, but once we've owned one it should never disappear from the codex

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.

Less chance of even having a hope of farming Mutagen without doing ODD now. Like a tiny bit less. But still less. 
And no mutagen change. 

>.>
<.<
>.<

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1

Server-side Invasion Change (live on all platforms as of January 12):
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/749000-fyi-grineer-vs-corpus-invasion-reward-tweak/

Changes

• Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
  • Tweaked visibility of Frost’s Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.
  • Tweaked metal textures on the Frost Harka helmet to prevent it from turning flat-black as opposed to a jet-black. 
  • Reverted the inability to click and view Relic/Arcanes in the Codex that you do not own. You can now view them as you could prior to Update 19.6.0. 
  • The ‘Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict’ Eris Junction task will now retroactively complete if you have already killed Lephantis.  
  • The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.

Fixes

• Fixed a Dedicated Server crash.
  • Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange due to having partially completed the quest before the Specters of the Rail update.
  • Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous not refreshing Duration.
  • Fixed Nidus losing a Mutation Stack after falling into a pit.
  • Fixed Nidus being able to use Parasitic Link on disabled Corpus Security Cameras and Turrets.
  • Fixed script errors with the Kohm and the Dendra Armor.
  • Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm sometimes violently throwing ragdolls outside of the world. Should also provide a minor improvement to performance when Tentacle Swarm is active.
  • Fixed not being able to equip a Burst Laser Riven Mod on the Prisma Burst Laser as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/741244-prisma-burst-laser-cant-use-burst-laser-riven-mod/
  • Fixed Companions closing the Helminth Infirmary door and trapping you inside.
  • Fixed some issues with Frost’s abilities not applying enough of the chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed numerous weapons and items not having a ‘Build’ tab in the Market.
  • Fixed Kuva Guardian impact sounds not playing for the Host.
  • Fixed Customization icons in the default colors option sometimes being in the wrong position and greyed out.
  • Fixed still being prompted to rename your Kubrow after selecting to cancel the renaming process.
  • Fixed several Kuva enemies and objects missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed Grineer workers on Ceres missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed a floating object in the Grineer Settlement extraction area.
  • Fixed the Vaykor Syandana FX appearing laggy.
  • Fixed a few translation errors.

Yea about that Hydroid part, what did you guys improved? Cause the way I see it nothing changed what so freaking ever and he still only has 2 working abilitys if your not host, his 2nd and 4th are still usless and totaly not working. Just another big dissapointment. Sad just so freaking sad to see nothing being done about a broken frame for ages.90c084ed55.jpg

@[DE]Megan

I've noticed an issue with the Harka helmet; the dangling snowflake is way too close to our crosshair when aiming (or at least it is for me). It's extremely distracting and disorienting. As I've had the same issue with other items in the past (i.e. Udyat Syandana, especially in space), would it be possible to, at some point, implement a slider for visibility of the frame when aiming? Much like how our map has visibility levels in overlay (when aiming, it goes almost completely transparent), the same could, theoretically, be applied to our Warframes. I feel it would make playing much easier for a few people. Thank you in advance :D

Stuck at checking for update....was playing just before the hotfix, went to restart for update and now this.....anybody have the same problem? I had the same problem but at that time atleast the content servers couldn't be reached. This time simpley stuck.

The server gonna be ddos again due to the useless cosmetics and primed fast defle...... are given again

Like last week :( SAD

PLEASE DONT DDOS FFS

Edited by LaquaceS

I'm still waiting for some kind of resolution on Nidus. Making his maggots not auto-detonate makes his 4 pretty useless as anything but a chokepoint ability, because maggots scatter everywhere. Before I would always get my stacks back when I used my 4... now I never do. My 4 just drains my stacks. In fact, I don't even use my 3 anymore. When you have three other people blasting everything to shreds, you need every stack you can get, and that's hard to do. Why would I waste them now?