Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The ‘Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict’ Eris Junction task will now retroactively complete if you have already killed Lephantis.  

Yeah still 0/1 for me I have Nekros and Nekros Prime so...

2 hours ago, HelloInterloper said:

I'm still waiting for some kind of resolution on Nidus. Making his maggots not auto-detonate makes his 4 pretty useless as anything but a chokepoint ability, because maggots scatter everywhere. Before I would always get my stacks back when I used my 4... now I never do. My 4 just drains my stacks. In fact, I don't even use my 3 anymore. When you have three other people blasting everything to shreds, you need every stack you can get, and that's hard to do. Why would I waste them now?

Agreed, the nerf to his 4 was really heavy. It made the ability less useful as nearby CC, more prone to bugging out with maggots running out of reach and denying you stacks, less good at dealing damage, MUCH worse at building stacks AND now you have to always be casting 1 to get stacks at all, no time to even pull out that galatine or anything. 

Too much of a nerf, if it built stacks too fast a more delicate tweak should be used. 

6 minutes ago, Ciaus said:

Agreed, the nerf to his 4 was really heavy. It made the ability less useful as nearby CC, more prone to bugging out with maggots running out of reach and denying you stacks, less good at dealing damage, MUCH worse at building stacks AND now you have to always be casting 1 to get stacks at all, no time to even pull out that galatine or anything. 

Too much of a nerf, if it built stacks too fast a more delicate tweak should be used. 

the nerf to Nidus was warranted and the nerf to his 4 was mostly there to stop people from being able to afk low level missions. As a Tenno who greatly enjoyed playing Nidus before and now after the "nerf", which i would like to view as a balancing pass on him, I feel that Nidus is still strong and now has even more interplay with his abilities and I see no need to revert or change the balancing pass. Doing survival on Ani in the void i was able to get max stacks very casually by minute marker 20-25 which is a far better pace to get them than having max stacks at minute marker 8-10. DE please don't mess with Nidus anymore the balancing pass you did to him was PERFECT and well warranted. Before the patch Nullifiers meant nothing to Nidus which was really bad seeing as nulls are meant to throw in a challenge for you to either run in and quickly kill them or pop the bubble and then kill them, Nidus didnt really care about nulls and now he does. 

ALSO to those of you with power strength below 185% and you don't use your 3 on an enemy thats just naive of you. Nidus' 3 is where the bulk of his survivabilty comes into play, you need to use it more!!!! Nidus is also meant for longer missions and not quick ones so if you are complaining from that stand point you are using him wrong.

Edited by MortalMercenary

1 hour ago, MortalMercenary said:

the nerf to Nidus was warranted and the nerf to his 4 was mostly there to stop people from being able to afk low level missions. As a Tenno who greatly enjoyed playing Nidus before and now after the "nerf", which i would like to view as a balancing pass on him, I feel that Nidus is still strong and now has even more interplay with his abilities and I see no need to revert or change the balancing pass. Doing survival on Ani in the void i was able to get max stacks very casually by minute marker 20-25 which is a far better pace to get them than having max stacks at minute marker 8-10. DE please don't mess with Nidus anymore the balancing pass you did to him was PERFECT and well warranted. Before the patch Nullifiers meant nothing to Nidus which was really bad seeing as nulls are meant to throw in a challenge for you to either run in and quickly kill them or pop the bubble and then kill them, Nidus didnt really care about nulls and now he does. 

ALSO to those of you with power strength below 185% and you don't use your 3 on an enemy thats just naive of you. Nidus' 3 is where the bulk of his survivabilty comes into play, you need to use it more!!!! Nidus is also meant for longer missions and not quick ones so if you are complaining from that stand point you are using him wrong.

Going from the idea that there are no squad mates to do your work for you (if there are, your argument about the reason for the nerft done to his 4 is invalid) how the heck do you do mission AFK? Macros? bots? if the last 2 then its not the frame/ability problem but DE and the game client, there are plenty of games with far less "weight" than WF that have protections against that kind of things. Seriously, i know im probably way too casual about this game but how?

Just because I can't run it again, I'll apologize now for not having a screenshot.

In the very beginning Vor quest, right as the ascaris negator finishes building Vor has a typo in his line:

"What do you think you are you doing?"

If a second voice who would actually be prepared to screencap this could confirm, might get fixed.

Edited by SpookXIII
Redundancy

The whole "Network Not Responding" thing is still very much present.

On another note: Considering it's quite apparent DE has no interest in reducing the Hema's research cost, can it at least be considered to buff the Mutagen Sample drop rates? "Reducing the Grind" is the best joke in the gaming industry to date.

Edit: FYI, trying to open the screen to contribute to pigment research in a Dojo bugs the game.

Edited by -Eru-Iluvatar

9 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

The whole "Network Not Responding" thing is still very much present.

On another note: Considering it's quite apparent DE has no interest in reducing the Hema's research cost, can it at least be considered to buff the Mutagen Sample drop rates? "Reducing the Grind" is the best joke in the gaming industry to date.

Edit: FYI, trying to open the screen to contribute to pigment research in a Dojo bugs the game.

They said during devstream they were going to buff mutagen drop rate, but apparently they will wait a few months so they can milk more cash from tennos. I stoped buying plat after they released Hema and won't be buying until they fix it. Already passed on a couple 75% off coupoms and will probably pass on the next prime access if this is not fixed until then.

17 hours ago, MortalMercenary said:

4 is practically useless now, because the maggots are unfaffected by range mods and they will effectively try to run to the end of the map if there is an enemy there.I cant think of any missions where i can afford to cast 4 and run far away from the objective for a long time because the maggots locked enemies in their spawn point. With these changes i now have to cast 4 when im alone, surronded by enemies and with enough energy to cast 1 to make any use out of 4.

The nullfier change was the most horrible implementation they could come up. Because it not only lock you from gaining stacks but also removes your stacks. IF it would only block skill using like on every other frame and for example remove the bonus from the stack while in the bubble i would not have any problem but this change is like adding energy leech to a nullfier for nidus. Now if you are playing against the corpus you just dont bring nidus with you at all because he is useless.

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

4 is practically useless now, because the maggots are unfaffected by range mods and they will effectively try to run to the end of the map if there is an enemy there.I cant think of any missions where i can afford to cast 4 and run far away from the objective for a long time because the maggots locked enemies in their spawn point. With these changes i now have to cast 4 when im alone, surronded by enemies and with enough energy to cast 1 to make any use out of 4.

The nullfier change was the most horrible implementation they could come up. Because it not only lock you from gaining stacks but also removes your stacks. IF it would only block skill using like on every other frame and for example remove the bonus from the stack while in the bubble i would not have any problem but this change is like adding energy leech to a nullfier for nidus. Now if you are playing against the corpus you just dont bring nidus with you at all because he is useless.

i wouldn't say that the nullifier change was horrible, more like, really, really bad thought one, removing the bonus from the stacks instead of the stack themselves would have been way better... say you enter the bobble it nullifies the bonus as long you are in there, i would still prefer that + only regaining the bonus x seconds after exiting than the way is now, in low level mission... bah who cares (even is gaining stack in those is way slower) but in hight tier missions....

DE you guys seem to break more stuff with the fixes than actually fixing anything, on top of what we already had and its still the same we now have one more in the form of the game freezing when trying to contributing to pigment research in a Dojo. :clap:

PS: please edit the dangling bits from Frost Harka helmet skin, they get too much in the way when aiming more with some weapons than others

Edited by NaeRyda