Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

ySGaOWp.jpg

We’ve done it once before and now we’re bringing it back- time to make a Warframe themed song! Just like before, your track will be featured on Prime Time and Console Playstreams for all the viewing Tenno to enjoy!

How to enter: 
Create a Warframe themed song/beat/jingle and submit the link in this thread for judging.

Tips: 
Upload your tune to a site like Soundcloud, or Youtube and post the link as your submission.

Examples from the last Tenno Tunes contest:
https://soundcloud.com/warframedev/sets/tenno-tunes

Rules
One submission per person
Song must be Warframe related
Song must be your original work (besides downloadable Warframe sounds)
Song must not exceed 4 minutes 
Song must include a Warframe related sound. (Check out our Fansite Kit for downloadable sounds https://warframe.com/community/fankit )
Credit and links to the artists must be included if the song is a collaboration 
Do not reserve posts in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – Current Warframe Prime Access Pack and featured weekly on our streams!
2nd place – 1000 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
3rd place – 750 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
4th place – 500 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
5th – 10th 20th place – 250 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and quality of their Warframe tunes!

This contest starts now until February 2nd at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Our ears are ready- good luck! 

• Like 1

Would be cool if the winning submission (or a clip of the basic melody of it) would end up being set as default sound for the new Bard frame powers (Before player customizes using the sequencer). In fact, why not have top 4 players get their submission included: one for each of Bard's four deployable powers?

Edited by TennoSimons
Elaboration/Clarification

Hey Guys/Gals My name Is Jay Or "OHOnederZ OHO" which is my producer name meaning one hit wonders. I'm a recent cancer survivor of bone cancer, and a few months ago I had shoulder surgery which we I have been waiting for. They were able to find a donor bone which was amazinggg! lol They called it a bone transplant rotater cuff shoulder replacement surgery... I know a lot right, Dr.'s said biggest he's ever done. But In spite of it all I'm doing good, hair is decent size now lol and I'm ready to get back out there. I've been playing warframe since the start, had to make 2 accounts on the way. I've always wanted to make music for and be a bigger part of the warframe community so here I'am again and nothing will keep me away haha. Thanks for everything you guys have done for the community. I hope to see you guys at TennoCon17, but if not see you in 18!! Hope you all enjoy the music, and I'll have more if you need em! Thanks!!

PS: FOR THE LOTUS

I know its been like 2 years since the last contest can i submit a song for another tenno and if its selected you just send him the stuff ?

Dont know if JoeyZero wants to participate with his grakata song so ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

These contests give me hope for fanmade Warframe soundtracks that I can enjoy listening in my free time.

Then I remember every submission is dubstep with random Warframe sounds and/or voicelines, thus draining all my hope.

Glad for the people who enjoy this type of music, just wish we had something different.

Just now, MopUpCrewman said:

Then I remember every submission is dubstep with random Warframe sounds and/or voicelines, thus draining all my hope.

I think it's pretty safe to say that most people do that because it fits thematically. What kind of music would you want to hear?

1 hour ago, JoeyZero said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that most people do that because it fits thematically. What kind of music would you want to hear?

Considering the fact that most is dubstep anyways, I don't see why it would be hard to make Corpus style instrumentals without the need of random sounds and voicelines.