Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

i took some samples and i added them together to make the music + took some sounds from the game and added them with it and here is what i made.

Why there are 2 different parts in the song?

Its because i am making it like a story...

The 1st part of it is that tenno went to an infested place to to fight alad v then they fight and tenno kills alad v...after that every thing starts fading into total darkness then tenno gets hit buy mysterious shadow in the dark and faints....then in the 2nd part he wakes up again and he finds him self surrounded with many infested enemies and he starts to fight them all the way up....thats where he and ordis starts hearing infested sounds.....then ordis asks what is that ....then they get sucked out into the space to find the source of the sound...then they see Jordas Golem in space and fight him till they kill him too....thats where ordis say lets purge

hope you like it :satisfied:

Edited by MKZ4

Hi guys, I did this song 3 months ago, and I wanted to know if I could participate too. I hope you like it, I did it with all my love to my favorite villain TYL REGOR. This song is DUBSTEP genre.

Edited by MacJax227

1 hour ago, Lvex said:

Hope you guys like it <3

Also on my Youtube Channel you're able to see the live making of the tune. ( Made with FL Studio )

Youtube : Lvex

Looks like the competition is going to be fierce. Good Work :)

Though it is beyond the 4 minute mark...

Edited by kackiz

4 minutes ago, kackiz said:

Looks like the competition is going to be fierce. Good Work :)

Though it is beyond the 4 minute mark...

yeah it is

hahahaha

i took care of that and made mine 3:59 :D

Edited by MKZ4

12 hours ago, kackiz said:

Darn, I was recording a video, but the software I'm using makes my song lag and and it's got a really bad quality.

Does anyone know a good desktop recording software? Bandicam has the watermark, otherwise I'd use it.

OBS or Shadowplay could probably work if you have a decent computer.

I may add more to it later on, but as of right now I think it's done. If I do add more, should I delete this reply and make another? I just don't want to break the rule of saving spots, because right now I think it's complete, but I could think of stuff to add. Anyways, enjoy: https://soundcloud.com/volatice/volatice-lucid-dreamer

Edited by Volatice
Fixed broken link

3 minutes ago, Volatice said:

I may add more to it later on, but as of right now I think it's done. If I do add more, should I delete this reply and make another? I just don't want to break the rule of saving spots, because right now I think it's complete, but I could think of stuff to add. Anyways, enjoy:

Loving this

14 minutes ago, Volatice said:

I may add more to it later on, but as of right now I think it's done. If I do add more, should I delete this reply and make another? I just don't want to break the rule of saving spots, because right now I think it's complete, but I could think of stuff to add. Anyways, enjoy:

It's lit

24 minutes ago, Volatice said:

It's lit af fam.

Edited by theswordsoslight