The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

I wanted to ask a question and the "Discuss this on the forums" links brings me here as well, so... Do we have access to more samples? I was thinking about using some of the mission sounds or boss phrases, but they're not included in the Fankit. If positive, is there a download link for them?

Thanks in advance ^-^

12 hours ago, TacticalNukeMusic said:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well, the listening to all the submissions and waiting part, I would be tooting my own horn if I called my submission the best haha

Well, I wasn't patient enough, but that was my plan all along, until soundcloud stopped working in this thread.

Oh well, no problem.

My humble submission. An instrumental piece about the creation of the Tenno - that dark night in the void in their desperation. And a follow up piece which you can listen to on soundcloud, with lyrics, that speaks to the struggle of the Tenno to find their place in the universe. Enjoy!

Edited by breedlove
Submitting only one song for the contest - second song is just for fun :)

1 hour ago, breedlove said:

My humble submission. An instrumental piece about the creation of the Tenno - that dark night in the void in their desperation. And a follow up piece which you can listen to on soundcloud, with lyrics, that speaks to the struggle of the Tenno to find their place in the universe. Enjoy!

I absolutely love this!

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)lui84 said:

This is my entry, a different aproach to warframe´s world and some feelings while you play it.i hope all of you enjoy. thanks for listening.

Needs a video alongside it because this is just waiting to have something animated.

Well, I've been working on this since the announcement and this is as good as it gets from me. Either way, was definitely a fun experience. Had a lot of ideas, and this is happening right at turning point of my music where one, I've been producing for almost a year now, and two, I've learned enough about mixing and mastering for it to move more toward that 'professional' sound. 

Thanks everyone who gave this a listen! This post will be edited with the addition of the YouTube version with a project playthrough once that is done uploading.

And here it is!

Edited by Madam_Cloud
Added YouTube version

2 hours ago, Madam_Cloud said:

Well, I've been working on this since the announcement and this is as good as it gets from me. Either way, was definitely a fun experience. Had a lot of ideas, and this is happening right at turning point of my music where one, I've been producing for almost a year now, and two, I've learned enough about mixing and mastering for it to move more toward that 'professional' sound. 

Thanks everyone who gave this a listen! This post will be edited with the addition of the YouTube version with a project playthrough once that is done uploading.

And here it is!

youve been producing for almost a year? did you make those bassline and drum loops yourself or are they premade?

2 hours ago, Madam_Cloud said:

And here it is!

this sounds like Mefjus or something

Just now, SpoiledBrat said:

youve been producing for almost a year? did you make those bassline and drum loops yourself or are they premade?

I do all my stuff by scratch. Only loops I use is drum fills like the Amen break in between every 8 bars of the drop and the drum samples themselves. The basslines were made in Harmor, Image-Line's additive synthesizer. I'll do a breakdown of the track in the near future if you'd like to see more.

Edited by Madam_Cloud

Just now, Madam_Cloud said:

I do all my stuff by scratch. Only loops I use is drum fills like the Amen break in between ever 8 bars of the drop and the drum samples themselves. The basslines were made in Harmor, Image-Line's additive synthesizer. I'll do a breakdown of the track in the near future if you'd like to see more.

maaan, add me on Discord (Mentalistic #0194) your music sounds professional!!