The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

After seeing so many submissions do it, I feel like someone should really point out: If you use the work of another artist that you picked up off google images as cover art for your track, That's literal theft. Writing an email isn't hard, nine out of ten times they'll say yes. As a producer, you need proof of them saying yes, or you don't possess the rights to use their work.

Well, this is my first post on the forum. Woo!

Anyways, here's my entry, "Codex". I wanted to explore the concept of a Tenno for longs for their forgotten past, experiencing a sort of internal conflict on the matter. Please enjoy!

Edited by nostraightanswer
Unnecessary spoilers, apparently.
  • Like 1

Greetings fellow Tenno! Great work, everybody!

Here is my entry... a fun little tune in the style of 80s B-Trash... Bio Raiders!

Used my tenno music pseudonym "Jiriki" but these are all by yours truly, Soaron :D

Made a music video to go with it too! All footage taken by me.

Edited by Soaron

Here's my entry for the contest, kind of fast paced, tried to keep it fun lol. Anyways, hope you guys like it, and goodluck to everyone entering

I accidentally uploaded my unmastered version, and heres the mastered one. Hope thats okay.

Heres the updated link

https://soundcloud.com/wynde-up/wynde-up-warframe-original-mix

Edited by (XB1)The Tikkiman
Uploaded the wrong version of my song entry. Same song, just mastered.

Hey, how does one get sounds from the game, aside from the sounds that are in the fankit? I was planning on making a Wukong themed song with his iron jab sound mixing into the meledy, but I couldn't find any of his sounds in the kit... Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by (XB1)ACubanPastrie

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ACubanPastrie said:

Hey, how does one get sounds from the game, aside from the sounds that are in the fankit? I was planning on making a Wukong themed song with his iron jab sound mixing into the meledy, but I couldn't find any of his sounds in the kit... Anyone have any ideas?

Yeah, just find a free recording audio software, set the input to your default audio output, and start a solo match in a silent level and turn off the music and ambient fx, then record the audio of the abilities

Alright guys! Here's my entry! :laugh: I had so much fun making this. I mean who doesn't love Clem? 

There is also an extended version that may be uploaded when the winners are chosen but even if I don't win, at least I had fun doing the 2 things I love: Making music and Playing Warframe :satisfied::inlove:

Also if you, don't recognize these classic Lotus VOs, then you're not a real vet :cool:

Edited by Dahx11

Here's my entry :D
I've recorded some ambient sounds from the orbiter and navigation. You'll hear most of it in the background.
The glitchy sounds that you'll hear in the drops are actually:

• The sound of the orbiter door, that was stretched, duplicated, and resampled.
  • Stretched and repitched Clem's voice.

Here's a link instead if SoundCloud embed goes wrong :
https://soundcloud.com/arrowsqrdmusic/awake-tennotunesvol2

...aaaaaaaaand, here we go with our long produced submission.

Hello, folks.

It took us forever to make everything work, mostly my fault=D

We are a project of two friends, making epic metal stuff and just having fun playing Warframe. And we always go side by side, that's the reason, why we put our names together and not in brackets with the word "featuring".

This is our 'musical visualization' of upcoming Bardframe. We called the song "Aneirin" after an early Medieval Brittonic poet and bard, who is believed to be the first one to reference King Arthur in his poems. Also, we think that "Aneirin" is quite a catchy name for Bardframe and it gives some elven feeling about it(though Bardframe is indeed female, and Aneirin is male), but of course, that's for the developers and you, fellows Tenno, to decide. We tried to make the song symbolic and catchy, epic and meaningful in the same time, and hope, that we did it in a right way.

I'm totally in love with the Bardframe(my friend is too) and I guess I know with whom I'll be cheating on my Ember Prime in the nearest future, so I wish good luck DE with developing this Warframe(I'm totally looking forward to it), and all of you Tenno with your submissions.

Have fun!

The rules say, that we must make a link to an artist if the song is a collaboration, so as this post was made from my account, here's a link to [Saint]'s masterpieces: https://saint-metal.bandcamp.com/

and just in case, his in-game nickname is - Saint799

Edited by 9lapas
rules of the competition: Credit and links to the artists must be included if the song is a collaboration

Here's my upload for the contest, Club Tenno. If you wanna check out my other music, that's cool too. Been playing Warframe for a while, and I missed the last one, so I'm glad I was around for this one! Lots of submissions I've heard sound really good, and it's awesome to see such a thing from this game. I wish everyone the best of luck.

- DJ Taka (RoxasKyuga)

On 16.01.2017 at 7:57 PM, LittleNycto said:

Here's mine, any thoughts and criticism would be nice ((ill be releasing a mastered and an extended version of this once its actually done))

This is just amazing, dude. Probably my favourite work from all electro(I dunno how to call it properly) pieces in this volume of Tenno Tunes.