Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, JoeyZero said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that most people do that because it fits thematically. What kind of music would you want to hear?

I think he/she means more soundtrack-like music, like something you'd see in an official game score, as opposed to a tongue-in-cheek track using alarm sounds and Lotus voice recordings.

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Killa Embola said:

just as a thought of advertising, have you thought to reach out to famous youtube musicians? the likes of dan bull, JT machinima, Malukah, miracleofsound to create fan raps or songs?

People on YouTube have called me Dan Bull for my entry, but I never knew who he was. Wanna take a look?

Edited by (PS4)Hachiro20

2 hours ago, MopUpCrewman said:

These contests give me hope for fanmade Warframe soundtracks that I can enjoy listening in my free time.

Then I remember every submission is dubstep with random Warframe sounds and/or voicelines, thus draining all my hope.

Glad for the people who enjoy this type of music, just wish we had something different.

How fitting that you mentioned this. I started planning a Warframe fan album project around the holidays last year (something I'll make a thread about once I get some material done)...and then this opportunity comes along. I'll put together a track for this but what I wanna do is gonna be different and separate.

3 hours ago, MopUpCrewman said:

These contests give me hope for fanmade Warframe soundtracks that I can enjoy listening in my free time.

Then I remember every submission is dubstep with random Warframe sounds and/or voicelines, thus draining all my hope.

Glad for the people who enjoy this type of music, just wish we had something different.

I have to agree. The Second Dream set the tone for the games atmosphere and these rap and dubstep songs (and don't get me wrong I like dubstep) just feel alien and out of place like they belong in a different game. I would love a fanmade submission that embraces the atmosphere and molds it into something I wouldn't mind having on the comms in my liset.

I am so sad i lack the expertise / tools to get the stuff out of my head into a PC (not to mention it's been 7 years since my old children sized piano has been touched, so it's tuning is in RUIN)

Good luck anyone who participates!! Looking forward to enjoying the entries!

6 hours ago, MopUpCrewman said:

I feel you man. I entered last time and was unsuccessful with my more "classic" approach.

Edited by Vandole