The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

I started this WAY before the contest was announced, and considering it's not an original work, I just wanted to show off the work in progress.

If this IS allowed for the content, then I'll finish it for a submission, otherwise, I'll finish it on my own time. haha

Edited by (XB1)Kaleptik

https://soundcloud.com/c4ld3v1l/submission

Edit: Extended chorus because I like it and it needs to be extended  it was too short.

Literally have no time for this between my coursework at college and my two other subjects which require masses of theory to revise so I have no time which is a big shame but this is all I can do for this :/ lol its bad and unfinished so here. Literally gutted. Big up to all the Music majors :p this year has been a good one!

Edited by SirCosmicKitten
Extended Chorus

On 2017-01-20 at 11:58 PM, (Xbox One)THE TURBO RIDER said:

Heres comes my entry, its a synthwave/outrun rework of "This is what you are" in a new scale, performend on several hardware synths.

i uploaded it to soundcloud and youtube as well, just as a backup... nothing special to see in this video, its just a filler, use your ears. Hope you like it :)

greetings

Great work, love the base line. What sample is that? Do you use a spreader effect on it?

Here it is.:fist::fist: 

Much Love and gl to you all. I am hearing some fire beats in this forum!

"This track was inspired by the thought of what would go through a Tennos mind the first time he/she opened their eyes. I made this track in hopes of taking the listener on journey where you will feel it all coming to you at once in a song i hope you all enjoy". - nHn 

Edited by BlakkTheRipper
[Update Link]

2 hours ago, gammis said:

Great work, love the base line. What sample is that? Do you use a spreader effect on it?

Thank you. You mean the main baseline i guess? Its not a sample, iam playing this on a bass station 2 hardware. ive tryed to rework a classic polysix bass patch. its very easy to reproduce a very similar sound on any synth. can give you my settings if it helps? a little reverb and heavy sidechain is the only effect on it.

Edited by (XB1)THE TURBO RIDER

Here's my submission for Tenno Tunes :)

To have something besides the main field, thats consisting of mostly electronic music (which I really like) I decided to create a soundtrack telling the story of the Tenno. Brave warriors with the task to bring balance back to the world but doubted by everyone. A simple but harmonic melody together with a shady atmosphere while the song is telling a story, written by pressure and fear.

Soundcloud:

YouTube:

Edited by donniduesi

Hey all hope im not too late to the party! biggest challenge i have had is getting this mastered to fit the vibe etc.

the song is based on ember and a teeeny bit of lore involving ordis.

Hope you all enjoy :D

ENJOY! 

Edited by (PS4)swiggy666
not enough pazaz

My entry for the competition. It was a lot of fun doing this, and Warframe's sounds make some great samples. Who would've thought that Frost's Snow Globe ability sound is actually pretty great to use as a snare drum? :D

Good luck to everyone in the contest!

Edited by K7G5

Okay, I'm a bit nervous about this but here is my entry for the contest: 

I included several of the Warframe Lotus samples in the fan kit.  I cut her up to say something slightly less phone message like and put a vocoder on her so hopefully that doesn't cancel me out of the running.  The song is through and through about Valkyr.  I hope everyone likes it.  

The vocals are me and my wife's sister who I've also used on other tracks.  And of course the previous mentioned Lotus.  

If you like my music, I have released a bunch of it on Amazon and Itunes and the streaming services under my alias MusiM.  You can also listen/buy it on bandcamp.  https://musim.bandcamp.com/

AMENDMENT:
Was just re-reading the rules again to make sure I hit all the check boxes.  The female singer you hear is Stephanie Syn.  To my knowledge she is only on my albums (Missing Dead, Soulslip).  She doesn't have a page.  Again, wife's sister.  If its an issue let me know what else you need and I will call her and figure out how to comply.  

Edited by johnmusim

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)THE TURBO RIDER said:

Thank you. You mean the main baseline i guess? Its not a sample, iam playing this on a bass station 2 hardware. ive tryed to rework a classic polysix bass patch. its very easy to reproduce a very similar sound on any synth. can give you my settings if it helps? a little reverb and heavy sidechain is the only effect on it.

Hey, I've never gotten the hang of sidechaining, WHAT do you sidechain it to, the basdrum!? ;)

Ive finally completed my instrumental. Oooooo snap this joint is lit. First off I based my main sample off of an old school jazz song from my sample kit back. The rest of what I sampled consists of the lotus twice, darvo on the mic, and the sound effects for banshee's earthquake move and oberon's Renewal ability. Oh jeez, I almost forgot I sampled Ordis as well. The turn up is real!! Enjoy and experience Sloov  

Edited by (PS4)HanumaSloov