Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission Rewards Are Not Given After Completion

VaeSapiens

This is an ongoing bug for me and many others on the Polish chat region. This was discussed in the Jupiter alert thread, but as it was shown, it was not restricted to that particular alert. 

The Bug is that with the new Alert 2.0 we can complete alerts numerous times with no reward for completion. 

As shown here.

http://imgur.com/E8bNVHw,n3baAmy,2oUqGfk,LuceUKr,0DDFnoa

and here

http://imgur.com/NyEG6Nx

I used two frames for proving that the alert was done twice. 

I completed the alert, should receive the reward , but never got it. And then I could start the alert again, with the same result. 

Edited by VaeSapiens

Happening to me also.

Just like OP said - Alert is still available upon completion, no reward given. As i see, it happens only with helmets (so far). Tried with all clanmates, and we couldnt obtain Volt's, Saryn's and Ash's helmets. Numerous retries aren't helping at all.

Edited by Snezz

The bug continues. First the Ash helmet, now Saryn. In theory, I'm getting the reward, it is shown when the mission ends, but not a single helmet blueprint appears, neither in the equipment, nor forgery.

Same thing here, ash, saryn and Rhino helmet's not given after the mision, and when i made my rhino i thought i will make him and extra helmet but not cuz i don't have the print's. Compleated 3 allerts today and non reward for me , same whith expo or master, this sucks, no point in doing allert's till they fix it.

Same thing. I have done one alert with helm blueprint. At the end i saw the prize was added to my account and then i left the game , i jumped to inventory and there is nothing new , no helmet blueprint. Weird thing is i can do this alert again.