Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, MortalMercenary said:

Unable to enter Dojos due to version mismatch! Actual ingame message: Connection failed because of a version mismatch. The server's version was 2017.01.13.10.51/C3akdQVzE1b4rXIVakdJQ.

Whoever is in your clan's dojo tell them to leave.

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

-Snip-

Well breaking something is so much easier then doing something right. They still haven't fixed the broken Feyarch Oberon quiver/holstering bug so sorry that I'm annoyed that they are breaking another thing that was perfectly fine instead of concentrating on real issues like all the problems with his skirt and a giant growth on his left hip.

Can we actually get a buff to sentinels instead of this Primed bandaid mod? Even after regen AND invinsibility they still get oneshotted after.

This is also the reason that the maxing costs for a Prime mod do not match the worth of Primed Regen.

32 minutes ago, Ultimate_Z.7X said:

Nyx's Ultimate sometimes has unlimited invulnerability, this needs to be fixed.

Yeah. Its uncomfortable for EV. The first time of my life that my Trinity run out of energy in LoR. I dont know why until I recognized that I was using EV on an invulnerable enemy, I was wasting my skill for nothing. But not 1 in the map, so many like them make me hard to EV for team in raids. So I think this must be fix now

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change from 19.6.1: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

well that makes it a whole lot better  still a band aid but now a super band aid :P 

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change from 19.6.1: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

Not the best solution for squishy sentinels but it's slightly better with Invul. update.

Now give us Dethcube Prime being two cubes for more automated deth  :cool:

Thought today would be a good day..... then Primed Regen was a thing.....

I'm..... no. Just no. Why? I can get an extra minute and a half use of sentinel at high levels..... yay.... I'm going to just hold onto my Ducats now.

I appreciate all your hardwork and whatnot DE, but you broke the dojo, i can not contribute for pigments or items i have not already built. the game jsut freezes and i have to force exit. I know its not just me as a few friends who also play have this problem too. All I wanted was to put my toxic ancient pigments in for a pretty blue colour :)

54 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Still no fix for mutagen sample drop rate.

This would makes all other research with muta sample even more easy to do though.

Instead of just reducing the cost of "1" research they will makes "all" the others research with muta even easier ? It doenst makes sence :/

And that excuse of people who farmed to get the reaserch done ...

I had farmed enough oxium for vauban prime and they did reduced the cost after some days, that day no care was given to people who actually farmed ? ...

17 minutes ago, clemza said:

This would makes all other research with muta sample even more easy to do though.

Instead of just reducing the cost of "1" research they will makes "all" the others research with muta even easier ? It doenst makes sence :/

I had farmed enough oxium for vauban prime and they did reduced the cost after some days, that day no care was given to people who actually farmed ? ...

Oxium was refunded and it happend pretty quick. Here is are different story: cost is MUCH HIGHER in compare even to Vaubans Oxium and droprate is 15(30 with boost) oxium against 1(2 with boost) sample. In addition oxium drops from every Oxium Osprey and they are very common now. Mutagen drops ONLY in Derelict and on Eris.

Edit:

And BTW I don't see a problem in slight rising of samples cost for all related researches if droprate will be increased.

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

5 minutes ago, clemza said:

I think you mean Oxium when Zephyr was released. Let me tell you, you don't even have a fraction of a clue as to how long that grind was until they buffed oxium drops many times over. Getting Zephyr was like the equivalent of getting banshee when she was dropped on wave 15 in Corpus/Grineer/Infested D. Took a lot of time. Did i expect compensation for that farming time? No, it is simply part of the process in any MMO. New content has a high grindwall for people to obtain it to make it last and when that new content becomes old that grind wall is reduced severely so that the new grindwall can take it's place.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oh boy! That's actually helpful, kind of. Neat.

6 minutes ago, Kaoru_Sugimura said:

Also, i changed my name again about a week ago and it is still showing the last one i had on the forums. How does that work? lol

You can try pming me in game atm but you won't find a character with that name. My current name is "My_Brain_Trembles" not Kaoru :d

Have you tried relogging?