Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2

Missed Change from 19.6.1: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

Changes

• Solar Rails and Specter Regiments can now be cancelled while in the ‘awaiting contributions’ phase in the Dojo. 

Fixes

• Fixed a crash when certain enemies try to teleport to Maggots attached to them.
  • Fixed Regen invulnerability lasting forever in some cases.
  • Fixed the Crowd Dispersion Mod showing unformatted values in its description.
  • Fixed more items missing the Build tab in the Market.
  • Fixed Primed Regen and the Ki’Teer Sugatra missing localized text.
  • Fixed overlapping text in Russian. 

Still awaiting fix for elion - mercury kuva/flood mission not spawning capture target.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs. 

This is great! :thumbup:

Still waiting for that fix on Network not responding issues

It's been  about 3 weeks...

Are we  going to be put in a position where we have to wait about as long as we waited for TWW?

Joking aside, It should be a top priority. I really wish to play Warframe, But with the darn issue It's unplayable. I'm not the only one annoyed by this, Especially for it taking so long on a fix, and all we're getting is Optimizations.  Its quite annoying, And I haven't touched the game much since the issues started up, I have been playing other games because of this issue,  and I'm still salty on  how   this issue has not been fixed yet.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cheap bandaid. No,honestly! Does not matter how many times my sentinel will revive itself back, since everything above lvl 25 oneshots it very quickly. Invulnerability might be a good addition for something like increase of hp/armor/shields. But 11 sec after death...nah. Because next death will come in 12 secs. Repeat it 3 times. So, in fact it doesn't change a thing about survability.