Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Chueven said:

Thanks bro <3 dunno why that option was activated, but suddently i saw those colors and "wtf"

No problem :D

It's usually a common issue people find out. IDK what triggers it but sometimes it's just active for no apparent reason. Anyways glad you could sort that out ^_^

Still no fix for:

- Lots of stuff in the simulacrum are broken. For one, I was testing out Primed Regen for my sentinel and discovered that the revives of the sentinel are consistent throughout the instance, so once your sentinel has died, the only wait to get those revives back is to leave and come back. If your sentinel dies completely, going back to the platform doesn't even revive it, you have to enter the arsenal and then exit, which revives it, but then it won't have any more revives from Regen. This is really stupid if you're trying to test out sentinel abilities and it dies. Another thing that's broken is that enemies don't die/despawn when you go up to the platform anymore, like they should, so if you go up there, enter the arsenal, and then an enemy kills you while you're inside, the UI gets stuck and the only way I found to fix it was to either kill the game or click the little menu button in the top left and then exit the simulacrum. Pressing esc didn't even open the menu.

- Boosters ending early. I've had this happen a couple times, but most recently I had one that had 34min left on it. I went into a kuva flood mission, which was a rescue, so easy, and did the mission well within that 34min, but at the end, my booster was gone and I got half the kuva I should have gotten.

- Lumps on frost prime skin. Makes him look like he has tumors on his hips, and one side is definitely worse.

- Sugatras not dangling correctly. Cateno, Boloket, and a couple others seem to stretch out and then snap back when you select them, which seems to break the physics. They look terrible, and the bloody Boloket has been broken like this since it's release...come on DE, seriously!

- "Network Not Responding" This is still not fixed as I've experienced it since the last hotfix and Mogamu even had it happen during his Baro Ki'Teer video he did today. Whatever you guys did on the backend with all the IP banning and anti-DDOS stuff really seems to have broken a bunch of stuff.

- Endless loading screens. This one happens every now and then and is incredibly annoying, especially when playing solo or going to/from a relay. I really don't understand how this is a thing, but it is. It seems to show that it's fully loaded (bar is full), but it just sits there...and sits there...and sits there...indefinitely, until I kill the game.

- Insane lag in the arsenal. This has been an issue for quite a while and I'm really irritated that you haven't even attempted to fix it yet. When you go in and select multiple different warframes and keep doing so, eventually the game starts locking up for about 2sec for me every time I click on a warframe or some weapons. Oddly, I actually noticed that it locks up only on sniper primaries...none of the other weapons or sentinels caused any lag. The newer snipers had a slight lag, but not nearly as much as the older ones. So Rubico and Vectis Prime had a little lag, but Lanka, Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal, Vulkar, and Vulkar Wraith all have a huge lock up for a second or two. I also noticed though that there is no lockup when going from one variant to another, so clicking Vulkar produces a lockup, but then on Vulkar Wraith produces no lockup. If I click on Vulkar Wraith from any other weapon, it locks up, but not if the regular Vulkar was previously selected. This tells me it has something to do with loading certain models, but not their stats or textures. Same thing goes for clicking on Lanka and then Snipetron or Snipetron Vandal...no lag, because they share the same model. As for warframes, I found no patterns with specific armors, syandanas, sigils, skins, or anything, except one thing: from to/from Titania generally seems to produce zero lag. And I mean going to/from Titania to/from any other warframe...ANY OTHER WARFRAME. Which means, this issue has nothing to do with how much bling you have on your warframes, what skins you're using, how many noggles/ayatan you have on your liset, none of that. I don't know what it could be that's causing this, but there is about a 2sec lockup every time I click on a warframe from any other warframe, unless one of those two warframes is Titania. I repeat, going from Titania to any other warframe as fast as humanly possible produces absolutely zero lag or lockup...ZERO. Going from any warframe to Titania produces absolutely zero lag.........ZEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOO! ...Okay, scratch that...it's not just Titania, sometimes the warframe in question that causes no lag can change. At first I thought it was just Titania, but eventually it actually changed. It definitely seems that it's only one warframe at a time, but interestingly, when it changed to Rhino Prime, I was getting zero lag when going to/from Rhino Prime to any other warframe, BUT, there was also reduced lag (not zero, but almost none) when going to/from regular Rhino to any other warframe, and I believe this is because Rhino and Rhino Prime do share some model information. Now, Rhino did have the deluxe skin on and Rhino Prime didn't, so that maybe have been what caused the slight lag with Rhino, but maybe this could give some clue as to what's causing this. My guess would be a caching issue, but I can't be certain. I'm not really sure what else I could do to help you guys. This has been a problem for a while and I want it fixed, so if there's any info I can give you to help you track this down, please message me, I want to help if I can! *starts fake sobbing* Please, I just want the lag gone! PLEEEEEEASE!

Alright, sorry that was so long. This issue has been buggin me for a long time and I finally just decided to go through and do some brute force debugging in the hopes that maybe it will get you guys to actually look into this. Just please, PM me if you need any of my specs or anything to help you debug this thing!

Thanks DE, I know I and a lot of others give you sh*t, but we really do love you guys and appreciate all you do for us. You're seriously the best developers out there and it still amazes me how much you are actually involved in the community and how much you listen to your playerbase!

On 1/13/2017 at 1:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Solar Rails and Specter Regiments can now be cancelled while in the ‘awaiting contributions’ phase in the Dojo. 

Thank you so much Megan and then rest of the Devs!

I like the Solstice Vanquished syandana, probably my favorite of the series since it's got pbr, but it's got the same issue the other two have. Could you guys take another look at the cloth physics on those? Overall it's nice when you're in action, but whenever standing idle - on almost all stances - it's super easy for them to clip into your warframe's back.

On 1/13/2017 at 1:18 PM, SonicSonedit said:

I think it should also make them invisible for 15 seconds, because in most cases sentinels are destroyed when you go down. And unlike pets, who have 30+ seconds to revive, you can't revive a sentinel.

Regen prime with 3 seconds of post-revival invulnerability, in fact, changes nothing. While you bleed out for 15 seconds enemies will kill your sentinel 3 times evem with these 3 regens and 3x 3 second invul frames. 

Instead, 4 consumable sentinel repair kits per mission or stealth for 15 seconds after regen activated would be much more appreciate than prime mod which changes nothing really.

I would personally prefer if they just make sentinels stop attacking/drawing aggro to themselves when the player is downed so they're not attacked while you're downed altogether. That's really the one true fix to the "RIP all my sentinel lives after I'm downed once" issue.

Just now, maddragonmaster said:

just get rid of the nullifier penilty nidus got and just plan on replacing nullifiers with something a lot more better. because they are just walking speed bumps and i am pretty sure most of the player base hates them with a passion.

It's true, everyone hates Nullifiers. That being said, Nidus isn't hurt by them nearly as much as most frames. What's crippling Nidus is the removal of auto-detonation on his Maggots.

Just now, Whatever_desu said:

It's true, everyone hates Nullifiers. That being said, Nidus isn't hurt by them nearly as much as most frames. What's crippling Nidus is the removal of auto-detonation on his Maggots.

it is still pissing me off every @(*()&#036; time they have to have thouse @(*()&#036; things just make my fun come to a crashing halt. bother larva, paracite link, and the magots get destroyed by the @(*()&#036; nightmere in a bubble package. so each time when paracite link is dispell by some random nullifier divebombing you from out of no were you risk ether dieing and looseing 15 more points, loosing all points, loosing 1 point and then looseing 15 points each time you bump into one. and i just want to quickle get to the max amount of stacks and proceed to use my melee, and my other weapons.

Just now, maddragonmaster said:

it is still pissing me off every @(*()&#036; time they have to have thouse @(*()&#036; things just make my fun come to a crashing halt. bother larva, paracite link, and the magots get destroyed by the @(*()&#036; nightmere in a bubble package. so each time when paracite link is dispell by some random nullifier divebombing you from out of no were you risk ether dieing and looseing 15 more points, loosing all points, loosing 1 point and then looseing 15 points each time you bump into one. and i just want to quickle get to the max amount of stacks and proceed to use my melee, and my other weapons.

I feel your pain, but better 15 stacks then going down with no warning (which is what happens to everyone else). If Ravenous was still funtional, those stacks could be make up fairly quickly.

i feel terrible for raging out here i just hate i nullifiers so much. when nidus came out i was rather delighted about him. i was going to have him as a sortie useable frame because he was fun. while i was playing my newly gotten valkyr prime for a while and then saw this current update i just felt so upset. and i can't seem to stay in warframe because of it. the only reason i am still here is because i bought the fire and ice pack and the hystaria pack. nullifiers are driving me away from this game.

I'll admit my weapon selection has become heavily weighted towards those that take down Nullifer bubbles quickly (Zarr does a wonderful job), I hardly touch bows/snipers/etc any more because of Nullifers. The fact that a single unit is essentially limiting viable loadouts is poor decision making on the part of DE. But until Ravenous is reverted, Nidus is nigh-unplayable in high-ish+ level missions outside of 2-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1, and that upsets me far more.

Edited by Whatever_desu
typo

1 minute ago, maddragonmaster said:

i don't mind ravenous changed but instead of changing the undieing phase, and adding that nullifier allergy, they could of made it to were larva didn't benifit a negitive duration build.

Really? Now that the Maggots don't auto-detonate, it's practically worthless for DPS/CC/stack-building. The maggots don't have to stay anywhere near Nidus or Ravenous, so they end up latching onto guys 1-2 rooms away sooner or later. Because they don't perish on their own anymore, once all 9 you can have spawned at once are latched onto guys you can't see, no more will spawn. This forces players to continuously babysit their maggots to manually detonate them via Virulence in order to get any value from them at all.

And that's not even mentioning the bug with Ravenous' timer not resetting when you recast within it...