Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Whatever_desu said:

Really? Now that the Maggots don't auto-detonate, it's practically worthless for DPS/CC/stack-building. The maggots don't have to stay anywhere near Nidus or Ravenous, so they end up latching onto guys 1-2 rooms away sooner or later. Because they don't perish on their own anymore, once all 9 you can have spawned at once are latched onto guys you can't see, no more will spawn. This forces players to continuously babysit their maggots to manually detonate them via Virulence in order to get any value from them at all.

And that's not even mentioning the bug with Ravenous' timer not resetting when you recast within it...

they are still auto detonating for me

I didn`t play for some time and than i get back i see alot of fixes and some changes BUT than you gona do something about Zenurik`s "Systemic Override"?

Because i look description and look and look but see nothing that make it PASSIVE... It`s ACTIVE for duratuion after cast Void Pulse... so do you gona do smth about it or not?!

Edited by Myaurico

11 hours ago, Whatever_desu said:

I'll admit my weapon selection has become heavily weighted towards those that take down Nullifer bubbles quickly (Zarr does a wonderful job), I hardly touch bows/snipers/etc any more because of Nullifers. The fact that a single unit is essentially limiting viable loadouts is poor decision making on the part of DE. But until Ravenous is reverted, Nidus is nigh-unplayable in high-ish+ level missions outside of 2-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1, and that upsets me far more.

nullifiers feel like they are DE crutch for pseudo difficulty balancing,
At DE offices:

employee:
- Boss, our data shows that ability A from frame Y is making dealing with mobs too fast/easy, should we tweak some mobs?

Boss:

- No! takes too much work and time, add something to notifiers

Edited by NaeRyda

5 minutes ago, NaeRyda said:

nullifiers feel like they are DE crutch for pseudo difficulty balancing,
At DE offices:

employee:
- Boss, our data shows that ability A from frame Y is making dealing with mobs too fast/easy, should we tweak some mobs?

Boss:

- No! takes too much work and time, add something to notifiers

I have to agree with you there. That being said, I honestly wouldn't care this time around if they just reverted the Ravenous nerf.

3 minutes ago, Tazel said:

Still no fix for NETWORK NOT RESPONDING issue. The game has been pretty much unplayable for over three weeks. :angry:

yep, got a ticket and was told yeah you may have paied for timed items and all but you can wait. at this rate DE owe me 17 days of paid for boosters as i am geting rewards and xp at the end of 1 in 20 missions.i am close to telling them to give me back my £200 i spent in december on this game back and close my account because since i bought plat and the fire and ice pack and prime hysteria pack i have been unable to play the game properly, i have had to spend my plat on stuff i should be able to farm but i am not getting.

4 hours ago, thorinwhitewolf said:

yep, got a ticket and was told yeah you may have paied for timed items and all but you can wait. at this rate DE owe me 17 days of paid for boosters as i am geting rewards and xp at the end of 1 in 20 missions.i am close to telling them to give me back my £200 i spent in december on this game back and close my account because since i bought plat and the fire and ice pack and prime hysteria pack i have been unable to play the game properly, i have had to spend my plat on stuff i should be able to farm but i am not getting.

I bought a one-month affinity booster the day before the Network Not Responding issue started. That's pretty much the only reason I'm still playing. Once the booster runs out I'm off to play something else until they fix their damn game.

.eJwNxVEOgyAMANC7cAAqHQJ6G4IEzbQltGYfy-4

There seems to be a glitch where if you are playing as your tenno and if you go to your chair and edit your tenno when they stand up when ever they stop  walking they will  just sit where ever they are standing. Also it keeps on showing my mastery on my sigil on my tenno as mastery 0.

I know that much of this is procedural generated, but I suspect that some of the level generation code needs to be cleaned up.  

Was performing a couple of missions on the Jupiter, Corpus Gas Collector Tile set, but was able to see this in at least two different missions.  hn6fyrg.jpg

The following didn't disappear no matter what AA I was running at...  The flickering was more than a little distracting.  

2zqxR0d.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli
proofing corrections.

9 minutes ago, ChaellExE said:

Should I put this in here or should I make my own topic?

Dear DE, Ty for the cure. Now that I got Nidus I can't enter the room. Why is he called a Master when he is acces Denied?

Pls fix this ASAP !!!

So i did one mission and the door openend. So I went and sit as Nidus on the chair. 

Helminth replies "Why did you reject" ... HOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my first time sitting on the MF chaiR ...

Problems with joining a node (e.g. kuva siphon) and the fact that there can be 1+ 'Open Squads' and yet either to 'wait for players', exit the node and rejoin for a chance or host a squad when my internet is not best for hosting. DE how about making the matchmaking system friendlier in the long term and quicker to join a squad than waiting too long for one node. Not my first time complaining about this problem and not the last until DE bother to fix this bloody problem.

Edited by LittleArachnid