Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange Bug - Missing Chroma BP [Post The Glast Gambit Hotfix 19.5.5]

-NFT-Kick_ZA

Hey DE,

I waited until after holiday break to see if the quest The New Strange would have any fixes. Sure enough it came but the issue I have is that I was "fast forwarded" (all dialogue played from inside my ship until my Quest was complete) and never received a Chroma blueprint. I've resisted the urge to buy it outright as I think it would be fun to collect and build the pieces from the junction. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks and happy new year!

IGN: P05TMAN

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

12 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

If you are missing your blueprint still, please make sure that The New Strange is set as your Active Quest in your Codex. This should return the missing item to your Inventory.

Logging in today after the 2nd update.  Got my BP for chroma signal. Thank DE for fixing this issue, Hope everyone on this forum came right.

I have marked The New Strange quest as active before i exit the game.  After a while, when i logged in to my game again, the problem has been fixed. The chroma signal blueprint is found in my foundry. Thank you DE for your effort and keep up the good work. Appreciated your help.

On 4-1-2017 at 5:08 AM, P05TMAN said:

Hey DE,

I waited until after holiday break to see if the quest The New Strange would have any fixes. Sure enough it came but the issue I have is that I was "fast forwarded" (all dialogue played from inside my ship until my Quest was complete) and never received a Chroma blueprint. I've resisted the urge to buy it outright as I think it would be fun to collect and build the pieces from the junction. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks and happy new year!

IGN: P05TMAN

I got the same problem, the quest was ''fast forwarding'' when I built a scorched beacon. Still, don't know what to do with all the Chroma parts Bp because It also skipped the chroma scanning part. 

IGN: BlueGotSwag001

I managed to successfully complete the New Strange despite the bugs I experienced, however, at the end of the quest I have a Chroma Mark in my inventory but no Chroma Blueprint. There is no option for me to complete the final mission again to get the Chroma Blueprint, just the item I should've needed to do the final mission in the first place.