Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange Bug - Missing Chroma BP [Post The Glast Gambit Hotfix 19.5.5]

-NFT-Kick_ZA

Yes, I just completed the quest yesterday. However, prior to yesterday, the quest had completed itself even though I hadn't gone to "Investigate the Source of the Transmission." Simaris and Ordis had their whole conversation that was supposed to be at the end of the questline and it completed, but a few days later I noticed I didn't have the Chroma blueprint once I assembled all the components, so I checked my Codex and the quest both read the next mission I needed to complete and displayed "completed." I carried on with the missions, but the quest was always one item behind. IE I got the beacon when I should've got the mark, got the mark when I should've got the BP. Now that the quest is over, I have this Mark and no BP. Good stuff.

Edited by Vel_Aeren

I got The same problem however This time I did the Mission I think on January 1 , but before Yesterday I noticed that i didn't Get Chroma System and BP but Chassis and Neuroptics , I didn't know what to do So I taught that It was something for later , I watched 5 play through And they all got it on "the new Strange" which i finished , then I taught it was something with me scanning The Daily Ones , but that Didn't do the trick too , and like One of these Comments Said "It skipped to the end Of Speech with Samaris and Ordis"

i hope I can get The BP for chroma and Systems  items Back , and I don't know where to get Them Back 

I did the quest just before Christmas - finished the quest with no Chroma's blueprint reward in the end, only scorched beacon in my inventory. If DE makes it replayable and fix the bug issue it will be best solution, because the bug caused the story telling to be skipped in parts and confusing during Ordis conversation. Not everything is about rewards - in my opionion good lore makes better game experience.

Edited by bggazzbs

Hello ,  i have heard That There Is a Bug with The New strange Mission With not getting Chroma Bp Now I don't know but i didn't get Chroma Bp and Systems , I have no idea Where to get This Chroma Blueprint but i got some Leads from Players Around The region Saying that I need to Place a ticket for it and That is what im Currently doing, Now Mainly I have Just came to say that I've finished The Chroma Mission "the new strange' and it Skipped The finale Mission for the new Strange where Ordis Talks to Semaris and Then It repeated over and over again Then I randomly finished The Mission 

Main Point

I didn't Get The chroma BP and System from Where It Actually said it would Give Me Them / "THE NEW STRAGE"

On 03/01/2017 at 10:25 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

If you are missing your blueprint still, please make sure that The New Strange is set as your Active Quest in your Codex. This should return the missing item to your Inventory.

I can't make it active it says complete. It marked it as complete before i made the scorched beacon, so i never got to finish the quest line. i didn't get to do the mobile defence mission or the scan chroma bits of the quest. i made the scorched beacon to see if it would say anything to let me continue but it didn't. 2017-01-08%201_zpsmalsit8b.png

2017-01-08%202_zpst42xm49s.png

This adventure was complete once I had scanned the 3 lancers, and I could not scan chroma and I don't have the Plane now ... a few days ago supposedly with the new hotfix and was going to fix the matter but it is not like that, help !! I want my plane xD

I think theres a sizable sum of players experiencing the same issue. The quest skipped for me after building the beacon and it completed the rest of the scenario on its own, i.e " Simaris and Ordis had their whole conversation that was supposed to be at the end of the questline and it completed "

I have no Chroma BP in my inventory and as of right now, the only way to obtain Chroma for me is to purchase it with plat from the Market.

As most know from a patch in the earlier stages of the glast gambit for PC, a bug arose where progression through the quest The New Strange became next to impossible to complete, and those who did in this timeframe, myself included, were shot through the dialogue for the final missions of the quest without actually being able to play the missions, therefore "Completing" the quest altogether and showing it as completed in the quest board on the codex menu.

C1E3C67D4BC3E9B0B2C54E9DFE0AFB5AB048E808

What brought more confusion up at least for me and i'm sure for others, was that the quest was able to be replayed. Unknowing to what happened, i started the quest again and was once again pushed through the dialogue for the first mission of the quest. Upon recieving the prompt to talk to Cephalon Simaris again,

CCA852D3EEBFBDB4B1757057902D9F2A67FFAFBC

F6960D19649EC53CF2E172949246C38756FBB7AC

Similar to this, and reaching the Larunda relay where the quest was marked for progression and reaching simaris, i come to find no option to speak with him regarding the quest at all.

555376AF83EB3779F5A1AD8C3B561F4E2FF3ACD0

My reason for bringing this up is the fact that contrary to the past patches where scripts have been redone that has fixed the quest for those still in the middle of their original run of it, many like myself who were forced through it still have no way to play those final missions and earn the rewards for the quest whatsoever. Hopefully the images i included help everyone else understand the predicament as well.

Playing through it myself currently and you are required to craft Chromas mark which is impossible since you can not acquire the scorched beacon.  Which then prevents you from doing the related junction and being able to craft chroma