Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange Bug - Missing Chroma BP [Post The Glast Gambit Hotfix 19.5.5]

-NFT-Kick_ZA

On 09/01/2017 at 1:31 AM, Syaoran12 said:

This adventure was complete once I had scanned the 3 lancers, and I could not scan chroma and I don't have the Plane now ... a few days ago supposedly with the new hotfix and was going to fix the matter but it is not like that, help !! I want my plane xD

Hello everyone,
Here I have the same problem. Just after completing the scans of the 3 lancers, The new strange quest was set as "Completed".
So as Syaoran12 said as I couldn't scan Chroma I don't have the blueprint, and right now as the quest is set as "Completed", it's impossible to progress further to get it.

Thanks in advance for any piece of information or update.

i tried to paste both pictures of me not visualising the chroma blueprint and of the quest being completed but for some reason its not doing it. it pops up with this thing saying i need to put it in the box as i repeatedly try pasting it in it many different ways. tonight just isnt on my side but i promise you that i didnt recieve his blue print and very annoyed as farmed for his pieces for awhile and now just realised that all that hard work was for nothing. please fix this

I started playing about just under a month ago, when doing The New Strange Quest, I just did like one synthesis and built a scorch beacon then got bombarded by a lot of dialogue and mission said complete... then while playing like ten days later someone asks me if I built a chroma yet, and I was like what is that and he said its the free warframe blueprint from the new strange quest so I look in inventory and no blue print then I look on wiki and find out that the quest skipped a lot of parts and just completed itself without having me do the chroma synthesis or other parts of the mission. Please can we have a fix for this problem and will I still get my blue print one day or is it a lost cause?

well i played this game like one year ago but i left it, then when i come back this year, everything had changed, i started to play again, but in the mission "The New Strange" i found a problem that is, right now my task to do, is to build the " Scorched Beacon " but when i left the game this item didn´t exist i think, and instead of having the blueprint for the beacon, i have the blueprint for chroma chesplate (that i actually build, but the game still telling me that i need to build the beacon) and i don´t know what to do. sorry if i wrote this wrong or something but im from Spain. Thanks to all the people who read this and try to help. ;)

I played The New Strange mission and I finished everything up to the when you had to build the Scorched Beacon. I build it and Cephalon Is trying to convince ordis to join him in sanctuary and that was it. I didn't know the mission was about chroma at first so i just thought i was done. My friend asked if i could hop on his account and help hm with the mission and when i got to that same part with the Scorched Beacon I stated to build it and that i was done like on my account but it wasn't. Now my friend has chroma and i dont and i am not able to restart this mission. So what do i do?  

Hey Tenno! 

We deeply apologize for the ongoing issues with The New Strange Quest. There's no denying at this point that this bug has been aggressive. When it first came to our attention we put out several fixes in Hotfix 19.5.4 that included having the Blueprint rewarded as intended and fixing the auto progression issues. In addition to that, a script went live "that retroactively administered missing items to those that were unable to progress through The New Strange". Unfortunately, it did not resolve as intended and a new script was run in Hotfix 19.5.5 that same day. With hopes that that would have fixed the issued, it seems it has come back again in more than one way. We have continued our investigations into these issues and will update you once we have a fix(es). 

For anyone who experienced the auto progression bug and are still missing the Chroma Blueprint, please contact support and they will drop the Blueprint into your account. 

Thank you all for your patience, progress stoppers are extremely frustrating and we're on top of it so that we can get you back into the swing of it.