Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life Steal

Chitanda.Eru

Question

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

Life Strike, Winds of Purity and Hirudo.

Am I missing anything?

also how viable is Winds of Purity/Furis not as a weapon but as something you just bring out to heal yourself.

well valkyr's hysteria has life steal .-. otherwise u got em all

if u mod the furis element for full dmg on each faction the healing is viable

4 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

well valkyr's hysteria has life steal .-. otherwise u got em all

if u mod the furis element for full dmg on each faction the healing is viable

You severely missed Inaros. Desiccation have a 25% innate lifesteal. Devour and Scarab Swarm does also restore health but Devour does not restore health based on the damage dealt where as Scarab Swarm does.

29 minutes ago, Aratir said:

Hema on headshots also heals you.

Not that anyone can get it without paying plat. 

40 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

You severely missed Inaros. Desiccation have a 25% innate lifesteal. Devour and Scarab Swarm does also restore health but Devour does not restore health based on the damage dealt where as Scarab Swarm does.

And performing finishers as Inaros.

Also any melee dmg with pack leader on your companion is technically also lifesteal, except the life goes to your pet. I think that's it.

I dint mention the warframes with life steal/heal becuz they can already heal themselves.

more on weapons and mods/augments if Im missing anything.

for those frames who cant and are too risky for them to switch to melee - life strike - then back away.

which is why I asked how good  Winds of Furisty is. (pun intended)

On 1/15/2017 at 9:10 AM, Hieracon said:

Don't forget his stupidly strong health restore on finishers.

On ‎15‎-‎01‎-‎2017 at 10:53 AM, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

Not that anyone can get it without paying plat. 

And performing finishers as Inaros.

1 hour ago, Guy6869 said:

Don't forget his stupidly strong health restore on finishers.

That aint exactly lifesteal in the same sense as other examples. Life steal is usually a fixed percentage taken from any number of damage. If Desiccation for example dealt 100 damage with 25% lifesteal, 25 health would be stolen. Inaros's health restore is always 20% on a kill from stealth or counter finishers no matter how much damage was dealt.

If you are looking just for healing and not necessary "life steal", then take a look at any weapon with syndicate proc from Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis or New Loka. Most notable ones are Hek (mod), Vaykor Hek, Telos Boltor, Sancti Tigris and Vulkar (mod).

Also Medi-Ray mod on your sentinel provides steady stream of healing.

In case you need a lot of healing in short time the Large Team Health Restore provides 300hp per pulse. It will top you up quickly unless you are Inaros...

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, Chitanda.Eru said:

I dint mention the warframes with life steal/heal becuz they can already heal themselves.

more on weapons and mods/augments if Im missing anything.

for those frames who cant and are too risky for them to switch to melee - life strike - then back away.

which is why I asked how good  Winds of Furisty is. (pun intended)

I've recently found my new love in the "Healing Return" melee mod.  It has completely replaced Life Strike in some of my melee weapon builds.  It works even when using quick melee attacks.  It does require the target to have some form of status before it will heal you.  So it's more effective at healing you when fighting higher level enemies than very low ones.