The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40% In 22 Hours?

Dat_Ash

so what can DE do if we fail this event?> lets see tomorrow if we fail this event expect a riot in forums and tons of spams of rage chat from those players who spend all nighters just to be in top 100

its definitely coming....... Rage threads

Edited by Dat_Ash

They will probably finish it off for us, secretly, behind the scenes, with a "kill last 25% over the next 10 hours" button.  Because there is not a single chance that we can finish it.

Edit: The mod should have been top 1500 players.  It's only a mod.  But then a ton of people would have tried harder.  This is all I heard from my clan "It's a stupid statue, who cares, I'm stopping at 20 kills"  or "I'm not even doing it, who cares about the snipetron"  "Top 100 players are no life losers and I have (insert whatever reason they can't do it - family, dog with aids, you name it)

We only had 99 players online out of, i think 2700, 4 hours after the event started.

Edited by iPrevenge

just give up. we fail 100%

i checked some profiles yesterday and saw sick kill statistics. legit players will never make into top 100

the problem is, whenever i go in a mission i only see 1-4 balloons, I have heard some people, who posted on forums, see 20, so apparently I am either not doing the right missions or they are cheating

They will probably finish it off for us, secretly, behind the scenes, with a "kill last 25% over the next 10 hours" button.  Because there is not a single chance that we can finish it.

I hope they don't do this.

If we fail the event, I expect DE to not give us the Snipetron Vandal.

Maybe some consolation prizes to the top 100 or so, but for the rest of us we really shouldn't get a thing. If we fail the event, we should have to live with the consequences. If DE gave it to us anyway, I'd be angry at them for selling out and kissing the community's asses to a degree that no developer should.

the problem is, whenever i go in a mission i only see 1-4 balloons, I have heard some people, who posted on forums, see 20, so apparently I am either not doing the right missions or they are cheating

There are certain missions on Uranus that have a 40% more chance to appear

gizy06m.jpg

There are 6 Informers in just this picture. There's one all the way in the top left corner behind the radar, it's hard to see. This is on Nakki, Sedna. I've tested this a few times, and the drones respawn in rooms that you've already been in. The amount you find depends on how much time you spend on a mission, it seems.

Basically, you're doing it wrong.

drones respawn in rooms that you've already been in. The amount you find depends on how much time you spend on a mission, it seems.

E Prime on Earth is a good place for drone hunting, too. Not 6 on one screen, but feels like around every second corner your radar gets jammed. A nice & easy mission for farming drones.

I tried another Earth mission, but didn't find a single drone there. It really seems to depend on the map.

The problem is they owe us 7-8 hours (suppose to start at noon EDT July 5th, but didn't start till after 7pm). The event was delayed and its timed by 72 hours, hence why we are behind. The event timer is set on 72 hours, but we technically only had 65-64 hours.

So the question is will DE give us the percentage for that lost time, or extend the event so the bar can run an adjusted time. Either way, we are going to get the rewards regardless.

Edited by OrokinNoob