Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DeadNexus Fashion Junkyard - Pratura and Elix syandana design

DeadNexus_

Hello and welcome Tenno,

This is my own little Junkyard where I drop all my concept art for Syandanas, Helmets and sometimes extra stuff. If you want to stay up to date you can always press the follow button, If you want to leave an opinion you always can and I will react as fast as I can, even making adjustments to my concept art if needed. If you want to take over my work and start on a 3D model contact me, you will always earn more than I do because 3D modeling and texturing takes a lot of time and I know that. That was all, enjoy the yard.

Dynia Concept Art

By Scharkie1333

f6FJPXv.jpg

Let us know what you think about this syandana and if you would use it in game, if so, on which frame?

Greeting Tenno and have a nice day

Scharkie1333 and DeadNexus_

S7QxyYc.png

Edited by DeadNexus_

4 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

It looks like an infested Boltara Syandana, intended?

I actually cannot say if I would use it, I am allways testing it ingame to see if I like the design and if it fits my scheme.

Designs were made by me and haven't had any influence from the Boltara, and I know your feel, testing out stuff is the best way to see if it works. Therefor we want to get it in the game :P

[Dynia Syandana] The perfect syandana for all the Infested lovers out there. This syandana is based on the Phage, an infested weapon. Here we will show the process of the syandana and take you on a magical journey to the moment it will be released on Tennogen, we hope you like it and please, tell us what you think about it.

Designs are made by DeadNexus_, Creator of Wurfrum. (Tumblr Link - https://deadnexus-arts.tumblr.com/ )

Concept Art is made by Scharkie1333, Creator of multiple concepts, owner of the Armory and currently working on something special. (Deviant Link - http://scharkie.deviantart.com/ )

3D Model is made by Shark_in_a_Box, Well known artist of warframe content. (Deviant Link - http://sharkinabox.deviantart.com/ )

Concept Art

Spoiler

f6FJPXv.jpg

Concept Art by Scharkie1333

WIP

Spoiler

5IlNZZd.jpg

First Model by Shark_in_a_Box

aKl4YUb.jpg

1fTMjmi.jpg

I5tcUHv.jpg

Zbrush Model by Shark_in_a_Box

Shark_in_a_Box, Scharkie1333 and DeadNexus_

Cynep3c.png

Edited by DeadNexus_
Better WIP images added

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

I would buy that for 25-50 plat easily. But make those bits which are pink I think should glow brightly, not like channeling (i.e we don't want the star effect), but if it glowed it would look REALLY COOL. 

They shine just as bright as the Phage, don't know if it is bright enough for you.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

I would buy that for 25-50 plat easily. But make those bits which are pink I think should glow brightly, not like channeling (i.e we don't want the star effect), but if it glowed it would look REALLY COOL. 

I would buy it 6.49$ (if I remember correctly) like every other Tennogen Syndana. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Some sketches

Pratura Syandana

- A syandana styled with Nef Anyo in mind, I made it into a jetpack. -

Spoiler

wEUSSOU.png

Elix Syandana

- A syandana based on the Riv Elite armor, one of my personal favourite armor sets in the game. -

Spoiler

ohUYBED.png

Edited by DeadNexus_
Added Elix syandana design

Hydroid Mano

Mano means stream, as Hydroid streams through the battlefield, but now he streams more relaxed than ever. Behold Hydroid with seaplant hair growing in the darkest abyss of the ocean, and become fashion itself. 

F0kTSLu.png

Tell me what you think about this, do pirates have rasta hair? 

Edited by DeadNexus_