Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix the lockup resulting from using Ctrl+V in chat.

Ageless_Emperion

Just to pitch in here, I've had this issue intermittently for the past couple years. Unfortunately I've never been able to pinpoint just what causes the issue, but it does prevent pasting anywhere outside WF as well until WF is closed entirely. Hope you guys are able to track this issue down and I will make sure next time it happens to me to forward my EE.log appropriately.

@[DE]Dmitri  :clem: WTS [Valkyr prime] set ,[Saryn prime] set,[Nikana prime] set, [Dual kamas prime] set [Spira prime] set :clem:

Before chat freeze , it supposed to text message about remaining time before next message ,but instead it won`t apper and if you try to type message after that with "Ctrl + V"  it will freeze your game.

It seems to happen whenever the 120 seconds haven't passed yet or when a larger amount of time between chatting has occured.

The game locks up for a split second after pasting and pressing enter to send the message and the whole chat stays in the foreground and you are unable to move out of it. If possible, you can click on the menu in the top left and navigate the main menu. Most times it is impossible to close the game down without using alt+F4 or closing the task.

Edited by Sphirical
Typo