Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

\\Descended Madness// >> ACTIVE Mountain clan | Community Driven | Raids and other fun events! | Great, helpful people | Discord (mic optional) | ANYONE can join! <<(MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

Cybrjrk999

Hi im 24 yo kinda a free spirit (or so i like to think),I like music I  always find some time during the day to just sit back a bit and listen to some tunes.I am not very outgoing but won't say no to a hot cup of coffee or a beer with the guys whenever they are available,also im kinda cynic (but wont badmouth anyone...most days) but in general im very easygoing play well with other kids also I tend to jump the gun sometimes but not being unreasonable I just rush things.

IGN:sheepwrangler

I'm looking for a friendly clan with chatty ppl and with things going (raids/events/farming..etc),also somewhat lenient with activity days, sometimes cant log in for a few days (no more than 30) because of RL stuff but im always back.Will help all players who need help (but wont hold their hand all the way thats for new guys) and in clan in general.Also would like to know clans time zone (for raid schedule).

3 hours ago, Sheepwrangler said:

Hi im 24 yo kinda a free spirit (or so i like to think),I like music I  always find some time during the day to just sit back a bit and listen to some tunes.I am not very outgoing but won't say no to a hot cup of coffee or a beer with the guys whenever they are available,also im kinda cynic (but wont badmouth anyone...most days) but in general im very easygoing play well with other kids also I tend to jump the gun sometimes but not being unreasonable I just rush things.

IGN:sheepwrangler

I'm looking for a friendly clan with chatty ppl and with things going (raids/events/farming..etc),also somewhat lenient with activity days, sometimes cant log in for a few days (no more than 30) because of RL stuff but im always back.Will help all players who need help (but wont hold their hand all the way thats for new guys) and in clan in general.Also would like to know clans time zone (for raid schedule).

You are Invited!!!

Hello. I'm 28 and have been playing warframe for about 8 months now. Started on PS4 and moved to PC. I joined a clan and was with them for about 4 months. I logged on last Thursday and found out I had been kicked with no warning, which was especially strange because I play the game on a daily basis. In the end I decided it was a good chance to move on since I didn't really know any of the clan members, so I am looking for a new home. 

I am pretty quiet, but really enjoy helping people out. It is one of the things I really enjoy doing in Warframe. I know how hard it is to farm for certain things (especially if you don't know where or what your looking for), so helping people through that struggle is pretty nice. 

MR 14, IGN: Raegbund

6 hours ago, Raegbund said:

Hello. I'm 28 and have been playing warframe for about 8 months now. Started on PS4 and moved to PC. I joined a clan and was with them for about 4 months. I logged on last Thursday and found out I had been kicked with no warning, which was especially strange because I play the game on a daily basis. In the end I decided it was a good chance to move on since I didn't really know any of the clan members, so I am looking for a new home. 

I am pretty quiet, but really enjoy helping people out. It is one of the things I really enjoy doing in Warframe. I know how hard it is to farm for certain things (especially if you don't know where or what your looking for), so helping people through that struggle is pretty nice. 

MR 14, IGN: Raegbund

Invited!!!!

IGN= Hansanity MR8

I'm 26, recently got back into warframe and i'm realizing that the game is better when you play with people, especially those you know. A clan would be very helpful as I get readjusted to the game (about 80 hours on record). I'd like also help other people with missions and farming, etc. Trading is also getting more and more important the further I get into a game and clan members and a dojo is also essential. In short, I'd like to help others and I'd like to be helped in return, but most importantly have fun in the process.

On 1/30/2017 at 2:39 AM, Hansanity said:

IGN= Hansanity MR8

I'm 26, recently got back into warframe and i'm realizing that the game is better when you play with people, especially those you know. A clan would be very helpful as I get readjusted to the game (about 80 hours on record). I'd like also help other people with missions and farming, etc. Trading is also getting more and more important the further I get into a game and clan members and a dojo is also essential. In short, I'd like to help others and I'd like to be helped in return, but most importantly have fun in the process.

Canceled!

Edited by CyberBoy999

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Im 17 and have been playing WF since 2014, took a break for a year or two and started playing in the summer again. I've played a lot of the game, and try to be on weekly at least. My old clan disassembled, as everyone phased out slowly, so I've been looking. I try to be as helpful and social within groups as I can be, with missions, trading, etc. I also need help, nobody seems to do raids and if I had a clan, I could probably do them (finally :P). All in all, as long as the clan is active, everyone's fun loving and we all help each other, Id love an inv! 

IGN: TheBlackMambah

MR 14 :D

On 2/20/2017 at 2:19 PM, TheBlackMambah said:

Hey! Im 17 and have been playing WF since 2014, took a break for a year or two and started playing in the summer again. I've played a lot of the game, and try to be on weekly at least. My old clan disassembled, as everyone phased out slowly, so I've been looking. I try to be as helpful and social within groups as I can be, with missions, trading, etc. I also need help, nobody seems to do raids and if I had a clan, I could probably do them (finally :P). All in all, as long as the clan is active, everyone's fun loving and we all help each other, Id love an inv! 

IGN: TheBlackMambah

MR 14 :D

Canceled, due to no reply.

Edited by CyberBoy999

Hi there, I go by the nickname Raf, been playing warframe for two years or so but often take breaks. So far MR 10, I try to help people whenever I can and get as involved as possible. I'm more of a silent person but that's just because I'm rather shy, and don't know as much about the game as most people.

IGN (in game username): Raffled

In a clan, I look for activity, research, and a generally friendly and welcoming community. I've spent most of my warframe life in very empty or inactive clans so it would be nice to experience what it's like to be in one that is active and one someone is able to join in on group event things with, such as raids or events. :) Maybe even expand the amount of people I just do missions with daily or sorties!

Hello, names WhoolieFox, I'm 24 and have been playing Warframe on and off since beta. I have recently started playing the game again with my girlfriend Raffled though I am not 100% back into the game yet. I am MR 19, IGN is WhoolieFox and what I look for in a clan is a fun, relaxing environment where I can chill and do my own thing.

1 hour ago, Shadetheshadow said:

hi I'm shadetheshadow my nickname is shade im 12 years old a friend of maverick my discord is shadetheshadow same with IGN I'm looking for reaserch and fun and I'm Master Rank 4

invited!

On 3/3/2017 at 0:37 PM, Raffled said:

Hi there, I go by the nickname Raf, been playing warframe for two years or so but often take breaks. So far MR 10, I try to help people whenever I can and get as involved as possible. I'm more of a silent person but that's just because I'm rather shy, and don't know as much about the game as most people.

IGN (in game username): Raffled

In a clan, I look for activity, research, and a generally friendly and welcoming community. I've spent most of my warframe life in very empty or inactive clans so it would be nice to experience what it's like to be in one that is active and one someone is able to join in on group event things with, such as raids or events. :) Maybe even expand the amount of people I just do missions with daily or sorties!

On 3/3/2017 at 0:38 PM, WhoolieFox said:

Hello, names WhoolieFox, I'm 24 and have been playing Warframe on and off since beta. I have recently started playing the game again with my girlfriend Raffled though I am not 100% back into the game yet. I am MR 19, IGN is WhoolieFox and what I look for in a clan is a fun, relaxing environment where I can chill and do my own thing.

Pending!!

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i'm 17 i play WF to get my head off stress. i joined many clans and always helped them but all the clans are not really teamspirit like i mostly play in the weekends and am willing to help everyone that needs help. i'm a social guy kinda hyper and i can't stand fights for no reason. my IGN: livingshadow7  

i speak english and dutch

what i look for in a clan is a helpfull and nice community doing raids farming etc. a chatty clan too. i can be mostly online every week and if i will be longer offline i will notify the leader or such. i don't want a clan that demands alot and this seems like a chill clan with nice people. my name is gabriel but i go by the name gabe sorry i have trouble introducing myself. i have mostly spent my time on WF joining clans helping them with the dojo or farming and then leave. but i wanna know how it feels like to stay in a clan experience a good feel of a welcoming community so yeah- sorry for my bad introduction hope i get invited <3

14 hours ago, livingshadow7 said:

hello, i'm 17 i play WF to get my head off stress. i joined many clans and always helped them but all the clans are not really teamspirit like i mostly play in the weekends and am willing to help everyone that needs help. i'm a social guy kinda hyper and i can't stand fights for no reason. my IGN: livingshadow7  

i speak english and dutch

what i look for in a clan is a helpfull and nice community doing raids farming etc. a chatty clan too. i can be mostly online every week and if i will be longer offline i will notify the leader or such. i don't want a clan that demands alot and this seems like a chill clan with nice people. my name is gabriel but i go by the name gabe sorry i have trouble introducing myself. i have mostly spent my time on WF joining clans helping them with the dojo or farming and then leave. but i wanna know how it feels like to stay in a clan experience a good feel of a welcoming community so yeah- sorry for my bad introduction hope i get invited <3

Accepted!!

Edited by CyberBoy999

Hey i am a 17 year old that sounds like a 12 year old. Just got into Warframe. I played with it in the early stages of the game but left it for a long time. Have about 30 hours played.

IGN = Kitten.exe
Just need a bit of help getting up to a high lvl of game play. i have discord and speak english.

<3

26 minutes ago, Kitten.exe said:

Hey i am a 17 year old that sounds like a 12 year old. Just got into Warframe. I played with it in the early stages of the game but left it for a long time. Have about 30 hours played.

IGN = Kitten.exe
Just need a bit of help getting up to a high lvl of game play. i have discord and speak english.

<3

Invited!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I'm a 21 year old that started playing Warframe about 3 weeks ago. been going solo for the first good 2 weeks, tried to join some clans that randomly recruited me but left because most of my experience there was that they weren't too friendly and there were already certain groups of friends there, so I felt left out and left that clan. Switched to Warframe after a lot of WoW and Heroes of the Storm. I'm very friendly and love dank memes. :)

IGN: joencaniza

I'm looking for a clan for the community side of it, I used to love my guild in WoW but people just became busy over the years and only a handful of people played. Looking to forge the same kind of friendship here in warframe. :D

On 3/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, joencaniza said:

Heya, I'm a 21 year old that started playing Warframe about 3 weeks ago. been going solo for the first good 2 weeks, tried to join some clans that randomly recruited me but left because most of my experience there was that they weren't too friendly and there were already certain groups of friends there, so I felt left out and left that clan. Switched to Warframe after a lot of WoW and Heroes of the Storm. I'm very friendly and love dank memes. :)

IGN: joencaniza

I'm looking for a clan for the community side of it, I used to love my guild in WoW but people just became busy over the years and only a handful of people played. Looking to forge the same kind of friendship here in warframe. :D

Pending!

Hi, Im a 17 year old that is brand new to Warframe. I have been pretty confused about the game but i think im getting into it. I played it awhile ago and it changed a lot. I just wanted to join some people that know what they are doing and make some friends along the way. I played a lot of LoL and WoW before this. I have lots of experience just grinding so im very used to it. 

ign = WarwickGR

I love making friends and im used to big clans. I think i would fit right in. I have discord and have a mic but am i bit shy. :)

22 year old individual of a non-distinct gender. Newish to warframe in the sense that I don't have a clue where to go now that I hit master rank 4. Furthermore I did play this game pretty extensively about 1.5 years ago or so. Obsessively even but I hit a wall and my passion for the game just died.

IGN: Yptridr

(Pronounced Yipt-reader)

I have no clue as to what I'm doing and it'd be pretty dope if I could join a community to ask stupid questions about warframe. (I have 93 hours logged into the game. 20~ish of which are on my current account the rest are in another account that I don't use anymore).

Edited by Yptridr

20 hours ago, Angelwing949 said:

Hi, Im a 17 year old that is brand new to Warframe. I have been pretty confused about the game but i think im getting into it. I played it awhile ago and it changed a lot. I just wanted to join some people that know what they are doing and make some friends along the way. I played a lot of LoL and WoW before this. I have lots of experience just grinding so im very used to it. 

ign = WarwickGR

I love making friends and im used to big clans. I think i would fit right in. I have discord and have a mic but am i bit shy. :)

Accepted!!

19 hours ago, Yptridr said:

22 year old individual of a non-distinct gender. Newish to warframe in the sense that I don't have a clue where to go now that I hit master rank 4. Furthermore I did play this game pretty extensively about 1.5 years ago or so. Obsessively even but I hit a wall and my passion for the game just died.

IGN: Yptridr

(Pronounced Yipt-reader)

I have no clue as to what I'm doing and it'd be pretty dope if I could join a community to ask stupid questions about warframe. (I have 93 hours logged into the game. 20~ish of which are on my current account the rest are in another account that I don't use anymore).

Accepted!!

Edited by CyberBoy999