Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Clan - The Dragons Wing (Ghost)

(XBOX)nordicfoxprince

I started a clan last week for me and my flatmate, and we have decided to open it up to others.

We aim it to be a laidback and social clan, for people to find friends and people to run missions with that they can trust, to bounce ideas back and forth, etc etc. There is no mastery rank limit, or hour limit, anything, as long as you are polite, willing to listen to other people and willing to learn. I myself am only mastery rank five as I played on PC for three years before getting an Xbox One. I will be making a discord and xbox group if there is any interest in joining the clan.

The dojo is still in construction so if there is anyone out there like me that enjoys farming stuff for building or decoration, you are also more than welcome haha, as well as people who just may prefer small clans / closer knit groups. I will be upgrading with barracks eventually, but until then it will be a Ghost clan. 

The name comes from a story my friends and I used to have with each other, where our characters were pirates and their boat was named The Dragons Wing. The name kind of stuck and we now use it for most of our clans or groups. 

You can reply here or send me a friend request on Xbox. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have an age restriction?  I'm interested in a Ghost/Shadow clan, and my 17y.o. son would like to stick with a smaller clan as well.   He's a very mature 17y.o. who has watched over his 5 younger brothers on a regular basis.  My 18y.o. plays on the PC, and highly recommends this size.

• 1 month later...