Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Are you guys not going to revert the changes you made to the Harka skin textures just because, seriously...? :(

I mean, I'm sorry you the Community team has to eat the backlash because you have no say in those decisions, but seriously... I feel being screwed over on a paid item.

What about players like me that like the new metallic texture?

8 minutes ago, BlueAquatics said:

Hey, not sure if you are aware but clan pigments freeze the game when you chit contribute button.... Kinda annoying when you have a load of pigments you wanna get rid of :D please can you fix this?

• Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.

8 minutes ago, BlueAquatics said:

Hey, not sure if you are aware but clan pigments freeze the game when you chit contribute button.... Kinda annoying when you have a load of pigments you wanna get rid of :D please can you fix this?

They said they fixed it, maybe a little bit more effort and read fix notes?

P.s. Just checked by myself, it is really fixed.

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

What about players like me that like the new metallic texture?

What if they had not added it at all in the first place? Would have you liked anything?

What about this: What if tomorrow they change an item you just bought to something that's not suppsoed to be like, that doesn't respect the concept and that you liked when it released and they get away with it? Would you be happy?

This is what happens when you change something so carelessly: You spoil people who were happy, and if you make people happy afterwards and then change it back, they're spoiled too. That's why this kind of thing should never happen.

As the saying goes: If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Edited by NightmareT12

Raising the Mutagen Sample drop rate or making other ways to obtain it is the same as lowering the research requirement for Hema. 

I understand that better drop rates can be helpful with more then just researching Hema but the longer DE takes to do something about Moon clan Mutagen Sample Reqs, the more upset I become.

Everyday I look forward to logging in less and less.

Every day I log in to do my Sorties and almost everyday my reward is 2k endo...  fml.

This crap is making me constently think about taking a break from caring about this game.

EDIT: My point is screw these patch notes. I'm sure this patch is helpful to someone... but not me.

EDIT2: Can you imagine if I got 500 mutagen samples every day from sorties instead of the 2k endo I get damn near every day? I'd have tons of Mutagen samples to donate.

Edited by Skuly1775

21 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Mutagen samples drop rate increase?? No? Ok...

YUHwevN.jpg

Also, as I posted multiple times already on the forums, change Valkyr Prime's design. There is a hole somewhere in the lore that the prime design is causing. You do not seem to care about us players that care about Valkyr. Just expect us to buy her and shut up...

Honestly, I don't see what's so wrong about the design for Valkyr prime, I mean, she takes the looks from both the regular version and the gersemi skin, if you're talking about the part on her arms, I think they would look more like accessories where the ripline is stored, I mean, when I use ripline with valkyr prime on an enemy, multiple lines seem to come off and pull them to me, which makes me thing that the part of the arms look more like the place where it is stored rather than a primed look for the corpus parts on the valkyr......so I don't think lorewise her look would contradict, now, the powers? I don't know, ask DE, but as far as I'm concerned I like both her primed looks and powers (like any good ol' valkyr.....save for the torture she went through, though).

Edited by Mirror96
Grammar correction, ho!

MUTAGEN. 

Like seriously. At least tell us what's up so we can know whether it's worth it to wait for a change. This is like the one thing from Dev Stream 85, A VERY SIMPLE CHANGE, not even mentioned since. 

Also Frost Helmet. It's the only deluxe skin I've ever bought and you muddled the texture T.T

still no fix for meele range and dmg mods are unequiped in fight:sad:

Just now, DonOctane said:

Today i went down and had to revived by team mate. After that i had reduced range and reduced dmg in meele for the rest of the mission. Realy i dont know how this bug can happen. DE fix that bug.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 

Neat!

On the other hand...

• I don't see any information about a fix to the game freezing after attempting to contribute to Dojo dye research.
  • I guess I still have no plans to farm Mutagen Samples this weekend.
Edited by Inarticulate
Wow, I'm blind.

5 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Neat!

On the other hand...

• I don't see any information about a fix to the game freezing after attempting to contribute to Dojo dye research.

Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.