Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

Was hoping some long awaited fix/buff would hit the live but nothing yet.
Thanks for the kuva fixes

9034b97497.png

Go give SpaceMom a hug <3.

What kind of animal takes a screenshot of a gif instead of linking the Tweet? What's more, who leaves the cursor on the screenshot.

22 minutes ago, BlueAquatics said:

Hey, not sure if you are aware but clan pigments freeze the game when you chit contribute button.... Kinda annoying when you have a load of pigments you wanna get rid of :D please can you fix this?

They did...

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.

Speaking of bugs, there were numerous times that whenever I was doing point C of the spy mission on Lua known as Pavlov, the buttons wouldn't light up and there would be no sound coming from it either when I pressed the button, therefore making it nearly impossible for me to pass it because I'm not familiar with any other way. It would only occur when I'm in a squad. Please fix this, it's been like this for the longest

• Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 

This is huge, THIS IS HUGE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER!! PLEASE continue reworking with stealth! I HATE that the ONLY way to play stealth effectively is to cloak. Its not realistic or fun to HAVE to cloak to play stealth effectively

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.

HOLY CRAP [size=6]YES[/size]!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED! \o/

This is one of the things I refer to when I talk about Warframe needing 'better AI'. (Note: Not smarter, per-se, but better.)
Might finally be worth putting a Zenistar back on my Ash for Kuva missions - not getting constantly humped by Guardians (and then instagibbed when invis runs out).

Does this mean that they also won't prepare attacks before you enter their LoS (please please say 'yes').
This has plagued Warframe since forever - and is at least part of the reason Ancients no longer have their 'Charge!' attack.

-----

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved Operator Void Dash aiming and collision on Kuva Clouds to be more forgiving.

Thank fk.
Does this mean that the first Void Dash won't send me straight up anymore?

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Inbox messages for gifts no longer intrude and interrupt gameplay.

Yay Steve!  :)

Edited by Chroia

8 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

What kind of animal takes a screenshot of a gif instead of linking the Tweet? What's more, who leaves the cursor on the screenshot.

i didn't know the forums allow a proper twitter link it, thought it would appear just as a link.
And about the gif+mouse, I'm just evil.

hema, muta...hema, muta... 

Impossible to make Without using boost , And without spending his life looking for wind

About 1-2 hour in survie wreck for Having X1000 with 4 players of the same clan and all the boost           

Therefore about 15 to 25 h about ,    (clan shadow )

Thank you to do something, give at least a weekend boost chance in  Or Increase the rate of mutagen  please ...

Please do something about the hema/mutagen ?

As i understood from the streams , not changing it cuz some did finish it ? well more than the majority didnt. refund the 0.1% that did get it and will be mad....

i understand the point of trying to get rid of "just farm a bit and get it" type ... but look at the archwing oxium requirements , still high but DOABLE.

mutagen for hema for mountain/moon clans is not doable. a big backstab to the clans like mine that take in lots of new players that dont even know what mutagen is so only a few of us farm it for the research. i do all i can to get those newer players to get to know the game so they dont quit (giving them warframe slots etc cuz i remember them beeing a pain at the start) but its harder to get players recruited now , the first thing they ask is "do you have hema" ... well NO and i litterally can't unless i farm roughly calculated a year nonstop.

idea : maybe just put up alerts containing 1k mutagen once in a while ? or based on ur clan level? just something would be a big help since i dont have 200+ "elite" players that farm nonstop in my clan as it is about having fun and motivating newer players to do so aswell.

edit : do have to put in thanks tho, beside the above , still good work DE with the fixes keep it up :thumbup:

Edited by khabby

14 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.

How in blazes did I miss that when that was the first one?

...Actually, it was probably because it was the first one that I missed it.

EDIT: Actually, it was probably because the Nezha bug right underneath it caught my attention due to how ridiculous it looked.

Edited by Inarticulate

Restarted to apply this patch and now I'm getting: LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO.

25.521 Script [Info]: StartLogin()
25.521 Script [Info]: DispatchLogin()
25.527 Sys [Info]: Logging in as ************@******.***
25.632 Sys [Error]: https://ToS violation/api/login.php failed (Error)
25.636 Sys [Error]: Login failed: Error

I reset my password, just in case, still not working. Nothing else changed on my end (I only restarted WF).

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 

THIS! <3<3<3

Just now, BlueBlazerTM said:

>spending 600p for a sheev

>600p

There's your problem right there.

I think that's an exhausted weapon! And 600p is not expensive for a collection!

But 

• The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!

:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry: