Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

As you might recall on our last Devstream we mentioned some changes we have made on an infrastructure level for better stability overall and how this has caused some people to get spurious "'Network Not Responding" (NNR) warnings when there was actually nothing wrong.

-------------------------

Thank you so much for fixing this annoying bug it seems stable now :)

-----------------------------------------------

Changes

• The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!

---------------------------

Like many others  would say.. iam so looking out for this one :) can't wait until it drops 

-----------------------------------------------

Fixes

• Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.

-----------------------------

Once again so much thanks for this bug fix ..

I can Contribute again :)

8 minutes ago, BlueBlazerTM said:

>spending 600p for a sheev

>600p

There's your problem right there.

well, it isn't too different from spending over 1000 platinum for a maiming strike mod, and it seems its getting worse......a bit scary, I must say.

47 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Are you guys not going to revert the changes you made to the Harka skin textures just because, seriously...? :(

I mean, I'm sorry you the Community team has to eat the backlash because you have no say in those decisions, but seriously... I feel being screwed over on a paid item.

What changes were made on the Harka skin textures???

Just now, Knight_Ex said:

What changes were made on the Harka skin textures???

It's all here:

It was changed so the helmet when painted black wasn't plain black but "Jet Black".

Let me "steal" a picture from someone else with the black pre-change (as mine remained default), just for the record:
Irye9K3.jpg

44 minutes ago, plexus_brachialis said:

so when can we expect increase in mutagen samples that steve thought about? update 21?

Update 50, by the time we have so many weapons that require it, fixing it will be redundant and a waste of time, as the game has already become Pay-to-Play in the mutagen required weapons section.

This update seems to have broken AI for defense missions. If there is host-migration during the match, the enemies stop attacking the objective, and just dawdle in their spawn points until players go near them.

Anyone else get this?

Edited by Wanyal
better wording

8 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's all here:

It was changed so the helmet when painted black wasn't plain black but "Jet Black".

Let me "steal" a picture from someone else with the black pre-change (as mine remained default), just for the record:
Irye9K3.jpg

Hrm, well thats a bit upsetting, and also makes me regret buying the skin first day, do they intend to refund players who are upset with this change? Or is it basically "we got your money now so bugger off we can do what we want" type of deal.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3 Changes

• The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!
  • More performance optimizations for the Helminth Infirmary. 

Praise the Grinneeeeer, now all tenno could have their own tin can opener. Presque qu'aussi bien qu'un Willy Waller tou saouzand sixe !!!

Performance optimization ??? I had to used it about twenty times without seeing anything which need optimization ... apart from the whole Helminth %$*µ§ Cyst stuff. (I may be a bit bored and angry to go in this room XD)

Thank you for the hotfix!

However, I still have a concern regarding the Glast Gambit quest. I am actually less bothered by the alignment change than the actual RESULT that I received from my actions.

While the alignment progression is fixed, there's still no proper retroactive fix for the E-MAIL that we receive at the end, and so while I picked to "Let Neewa choose", I got an e-mail suggesting I "Sent Neewa home" instead.

Since you guys made the effort of introducing this system within quests, and bringing players to be involved in the story/lore/characters this way, it would be wise, in my opinion, to make sure that such bugs are retroactively fixed so those who are involved are properly rewarded. Any chance of such a fix any time soon? I'm sure this can be done if you guys could do the alignment fix.

It really does leave a bitter feeling to me that the choice I made isn't registered due to a game bug, since currently my alignment says nothing of my actions as much as the characters involved (in this case, Neewa).

Thank you.

Please revert Harka Frost helmet to how it was prior to 19.0.1 hotfix. Also please make the default colour of Frost abilities white again as it was intended, which was broken after 19.0.1 changes.

Edited by Redriamne