Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.

Good job, DE. This is a massive improvement for stealth play. Keep up the good work.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 

thank you

36 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Still no fix for: It's cool that you guys fixed the lump on the Frost Deluxe skin's left hip...and very odd that you completely neglected the almost identical lump on his right hip. Seriously guys, it's okay for you to preemptively fix things before we complain about them :)

So I wasn't imagining things then.

4 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Also, as I posted multiple times already on the forums, change Valkyr Prime's design. There is a hole somewhere in the lore that the prime design is causing. You do not seem to care about us players that care about Valkyr. Just expect us to buy her and shut up...

Yes, please DE. We really need a correct model for Valkyr Prime. I've waited about 3 years for her and then I get a model that makes no sense according to her lore.

• Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 

Does this mean they won't be chasing me around when i'm invis with a silent weapon anymore?

I hope this works!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As you might recall on our last Devstream we mentioned some changes we have made on an infrastructure level for better stability overall and how this has caused some people to get spurious "'Network Not Responding" (NNR) warnings when there was actually nothing wrong.

Just gonna say..... Something clearly is wrong  :T

Sooo, I Decided to Log in and see if the issues were fixed.  Ran a void def, extracted at 10 waves. extracting...... *Network not responding*

Parts get sent to inbox, Lost exp  And resources. It's  been 4+ Weeks... come on, fix it already. :/

Edited by Terawr

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.

OMG YES. YOU SAW MY PLEA :P

Thank you DE so much for making all the best changes and still continuing to make the game a better place to play :)

fixing NPC/AI awareness is good(its looked weird before. especially on Infested, when they eseentially rush to player across half-map since spawn. which is look especially weird on "Defense" maps, for example), but broken log-in in last hotfix isn't good thing :=(

4 hours ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Still no Mutagen Sample changes? Disappointing. All you have to do in increase the amount dropped by x2. That's all! Maybe add it to the droptable of some other enemies also. That should not take weeks to do.

x2? but hema have a very nice x10...

Thanks for the update.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!

So it OK to negate the grind players did to get the Sheev, but not OK to negate the grind fewer players did to get the Mutagen samples for the Hema research?

Please make up your mind DE, which is it going to be?

Edited by Loswaith

Again with the raid bug fixing that fixes the workaround and not the actual problem...  How are these things getting onto the fire board when enemies don't even spawn and the mission is impossible to complete?