Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can't login anymore

nekoXneko

after the latest hofix update (19.6.3) it seems I'm unable to login anymore into the game and I keep getting the "check your info" message but I can log into the site just fine and I also just resetted the password just to be sure but nothing's changed

update1
I can even login with the app....so it literally seems to be just a game problem, now I'm just confused :shocked:

update2
just tried using a VPN (I'm out of options after this).
NOPE, still the same 
:heartbroken:
just going to have to wait for salvation while drowning in salt :poop:

Edited by nekoXneko

Hey guys, we're looking into this issue. Can any of you please send me your ee.logs via PM (after uploading it to a cloud service, if possible).

• Go to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe on your computer
  • Find the ee.log (it should be a text file). 
  • Send it to me via PM (either the text itself or you can upload it to a cloud service/pastebin and send me a link)

Thanks so much for your help!

EDIT: I no longer need EE.logs! If you can't log in still, please PM me with details on how long you have been locked out, if you can log in to our website, and what messages you are receiving when yo attempt to login! Thanks. 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
no more ee.logs pls

0.204 Sys [Info]: Cache Host: content.warframe.com
0.204 Sys [Info]: Origin Host: origin.warframe.com
0.205 Sys [Info]: Downloading cache manifest index...
0.503 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/H.Misc (took 144ms, loaded 71582 entries, found 763 deleted)
0.504 Sys [Info]: Used shared /H.Cache.bin (106B Copy: 0s Write: 0.145s Latency: 0.299s)
0.519 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/H.Font (took 4.19ms, loaded 1585 entries, found 368 deleted)
0.519 Sys [Info]: Cache manifest hash D6U-OMhgoTd5jRthloPHug
0.523 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/B.Font (took 2.59ms, loaded 1561 entries, found 82 deleted)
0.569 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/B.Misc (took 44.6ms, loaded 46150 entries, found 277 deleted)
1.076 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/H.CharacterCodesCache (took 0.026ms, loaded 1 entries, found 4 deleted)
1.080 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/B.AnimRetarget (took 4.09ms, loaded 2612 entries, found 119 deleted)
1.085 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/H.AnimRetarget (took 5.07ms, loaded 2929 entries, found 671 deleted)
1.087 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/B.CharacterCodesCache (took 0.037ms, loaded 1 entries, found 2 deleted)
1.837 Sys [Info]: Loading package cache took 0.75s (Parse: 0.53s)
1.880 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/F.Misc (took 4.43ms, loaded 2746 entries, found 19 deleted)
1.882 Sys [Info]: Loaded TOC for Windows/H.VideoTextureSlow (took 0.020ms, loaded 1 entries, found 0 deleted)
2.124 Sys [Info]: Load deps cache took 250ms

good night sweet prince

Yep, I'm getting this same exact problem. Glad that there are many, many other people having this and I'm not alone. I'm literally using that account on these forums but cannot log into the game with this account so, it's not me. I've tried resetting my password, still no dice. DE has got to have broken something in the latest patch.

same thing :=( can't login since last hotfix :[

(account/profile and password just fine as it was for ~ 3 years).

nothing changed client-side. just updated WF 5 minutes later bam... API dot warframe start rejecting me.

Edited by brbrbr

Yeah, I tried that too. VPN on/off, 32/64-bit client, non-English language. Makes no difference, login failed.

And there isn't much in the logfile that would explain why it keeps failing. Using Wireshark I can see that the server returns 900ish bytes (TLSv1.2 protocol, thus all encrypted) of data for the login.php request, so either it's somehow borked for some people, the game is misinterpreting it, or there is a fairly verbose response/error description in it but all it's written to logfile is "Error".

Maybe if you check logs on api dot warframe dot com, there should be a fairly decent increase of failed login calls since yesterday, and it would clear up what's going on...

Same problem over here, right after the last patch. The first time this has ever happened to me in 4-5 years. Not using a VPN or a Proxy either.

It's been almost 24 hours, I'm sure the patience of some people is running out.

Edited by FootjobQueen

Same here, cant login after the hotfix. Can login normally on the site, but not in the game, change of password didnt help  before  hotfix everything was working flawlessly.Looks like it doesnt even want to try login just immidetely display the login failed, check your info.

2 minutes ago, Haiirogane said:

Same here, cant login after the hotfix. Can login normally on the site, but not in the game, change of password didnt help  before  hotfix everything was working flawlessly.Looks like it doesnt even want to try login just immidetely display the login failed, check your info.

And here too...I've been trying desperately to get into my account but nothing. I really need to get in as well  

Edited by Punished00