Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can't login anymore

nekoXneko

3 minutes ago, Gwenwed said:

I read somewhere that it could be caused by an Antivirus. If anyone can deactivate theirs and test it, let us know.

I'm not using Antivirus, Firewall, etc. Full control of my internet connectivity. Still I can't log in. Definitly it's Login API problem.

Because that's the issue, the new update decided to block our IPs, We can't do nothing about it, until, they fix it.

I've seen alot of posts about this problem, Taylor said they're looking into this problem, but, sadly, it appears to be ignored by the developers, I don't know

1 hour ago, AppleJosey said:

Because that's the issue, the new update decided to block our IPs, We can't do nothing about it, until, they fix it.

I've seen alot of posts about this problem, Taylor said they're looking into this problem, but, sadly, it appears to be ignored by the developers, I don't know

Makes no sense, I can log in into my account in a different rig, except my main one. I have two accounts and usually buy plat every now and then.(why block a potential / recurrent client.)
Something went wrong on the last hotfix.

Edited by LljudetInnan
Typo error

We're not ignoring it -- I've been working on this problem all day. 

It's not blocking your IPs either.

Nobody here can reproduce the problem -- and we've tried on crusty old WinXP machines, too. Even though it seems like a lot of people having this problem from what I can tell it's actually more like one person in every 10000 or more. 

First thing to try: make sure your PC clock is set correctly (double check you've got it set to the right time-zone!).

Second thing to try: to make sure you're all patched up with Windows update

Third thing: check if you have a proxy in the way https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home

From what I can tell this might be somehow enhanced security checks that are failing for some people but I can't tell what makes them special. Malware maybe?

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

Nobody here can reproduce the problem -- and we've tried on crusty old WinXP machines, too. Even though it seems like a lot of people having this problem from what I can tell it's actually more like one person in every 10000 or more. 

First thing to try: make sure your PC clock is set correctly (double check you've got it set to the right time-zone!).

Third thing: check if you have a proxy in the way https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home

From what I can tell this might be somehow enhanced security checks that are failing for some people but I can't tell what makes them special. Malware maybe?

The problem started after the Update, I'm just waiting patiently, ignoring or not, surfing around the forums I have seen many people complaining, some had this issue for weeks, [DE]Taylor asked for "EE.log"

2 hours ago, Haiirogane said:

Same here, cant login after the hotfix. Can login normally on the site, but not in the game, change of password didnt help  before  hotfix everything was working flawlessly.Looks like it doesnt even want to try login just immidetely display the login failed, check your info.

I'm experiencing the same issue, after the latest hofix update (19.6.3) yesterday. I think they just don't want the game to be free anymore, so (my guess) they start ip blocking all the accounts that haven't buyed any platinum. (maybe I'm worng)

1 hour ago, Wgr617 said:

I'm experiencing the same issue, after the latest hofix update (19.6.3) yesterday. I think they just don't want the game to be free anymore, so (my guess) they start ip blocking all the accounts that haven't buyed any platinum. (maybe I'm worng)

Be respecful, They're trying to fix the problem.

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sup Glen.

Here's what I tried so far:

1.- Reinstalling the game + cleaning the PC
2.- No VPN on this side (i don't think this is the issue, I already check into my router several times and it works just fine)
3.- OS up to date with latest drivers (have not updated anything in the last days before the hotfix).
4.- Time zone is correct on my system.
5.- I scanned my rig several times with different antimalwares and have not found any malicious stuff, I also cleaned my registry.

Dunno, I wonder why it not works on this PC? I can log in no problems on a different rig. 

Also I've not changed anything in the last few days to the rig.

Thx

1 hour ago, Wgr617 said:

I don't think this is the issue.

I usually buy plat and it's the first time this happens to be, been playing for quite a while also.

Maybe since 2014 or so.

Just now, AppleJosey said:

Be respecful, They're trying to fix the problem.

"Be respecful" what? where is the bad word/insult/threat/ofense/momjoke? Chill out, bro, I'm just guessing, who knows, maybe they want it that way, at last is their game uh?

I have another computer on my house with windows 8.1 (without latest updates of windows) where I can login into warframe

The problem is that on my main computer (fully updated with windows 10) I can not play with the latest update of Warframe. I would play in the other pc but it is a bit slow

Edited by Cirrus

Yeah, I'm checking traffic with Wireshark and can't see anything that would resemble blocking. Data is being sent/received normally (but can't say much else as the relevant parts are secure/encrypted).

I can provide my EE.log if no one else has so far (I'm not using any cloud crap, so it's extra work for me to upload it to a company web server). But as I said in one of my previous posts, it doesn't say much. Just "Error" in a couple of lines following the login.php call, can't really figure out, at least approximately, what could be wrong.

And again,although I'm not sure what kind of info you are logging on the authentication server, maybe you could find the answer there. Or maybe the NSA is messing around with our traffic ;P.

1 hour ago, alphaflight666 said:

Yeah, I'm checking traffic with Wireshark and can't see anything that would resemble blocking. Data is being sent/received normally (but can't say much else as the relevant parts are secure/encrypted).

I can provide my EE.log if no one else has so far (I'm not using any cloud crap, so it's extra work for me to upload it to a company web server). But as I said in one of my previous posts, it doesn't say much. Just "Error" in a couple of lines following the login.php call, can't really figure out, at least approximately, what could be wrong.

And again,although I'm not sure what kind of info you are logging on the authentication server, maybe you could find the answer there. Or maybe the NSA is messing around with our traffic ;P.

I send my EE.log to [DE]Taylor via pm

1 hour ago, alphaflight666 said:

Does everyone here have more than two rigs to play on on the same network?

Same issue here.  It's since the latest hotfix.  I was able to play about a day ago, and nothing has been altered at my end in terms of networking, password, etc.

It's a problem at the DE end.  I was also getting the "Network not Responding"  pretty much constantly for the last week to ten days, too.  I wonder if it's related, and if this is all related to their attempt to improve connection.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

everything seems perfectly fine with my pc the thing that I just can't explain is that I logged in the whole day just fine, restarted for the hotfix and all this chaos happened :shocked:
nothing's changed in my pc from the last time I logged in the day of the hotfix and the minute it took to download it

Edited by nekoXneko

Well, I'm on one of the larger ISPs in the USA, so I'd expect there to be much more complaint if it really were based on that, not to mention I'd imagine it would have been actually noticed by DE, instead of having to bring it to their attention

Edited by [DE]Glen

43 minutes ago, Cirrus said:

I have another computer on my house with windows 8.1 (without latest updates of windows) where I can login into warframe

The problem is that on my main computer (fully updated with windows 10) I can not play with the latest update of Warframe. I would play in the other pc but it is a bit slow

57 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

[...]

Nobody here can reproduce the problem -- and we've tried on crusty old WinXP machines, too.

[...]

Could it be a Windows 10 issue? I'm running with Win10 and the launcher's problem is at "Checking for new content".